A Forced Kinda Friendship

Depuis le début

"I will be a minute" she told him.

Callie ran up the stairs and quickly shoved on a pair of skinny jeans and a knitted jumper. She put her hair up in an incredibly neat bun and put her glasses on.

"I preferred what you were wearing before" Jack pouted.

"What're you doing here?"

"I thought we could hang out" Jack grinned.

"Why?"

"Because I think you are cool and my friends are boring me with their dick jokes right now" Jack joked. "Your house is amazing!"

"Thanks..."

"Where are you parents?"

"They're on a business trip."

"PARTY!" Jack screamed, Callie's eyes widened and she began to shake her head.

"No, I don't think that is a good idea" she stuttered.

"Okay, relax, no party" Jack reassured, his voice soft.

"Good."

"Can I see your room?" Jack asked.

"Why?"

"I judge people on their room, I think that their room shows there personality. For example my bedroom is covered in posters and is a complete mess - the walls are bright pink and I have a home alone pillow" Jack explained, Callie laughed.

"I haven't really got round to tidying things" Callie told him shyly.

"You're speaking to me" Jack laughed.

Callie led him upstairs to her room.

"You have a lock to your room" Jack questioned.

"My parents trust me; my room is the only thing in this house that I have any control over. It is my space" Callie said.

Callie's room was not what Jack was expecting at all. The walls were white and looked like someone had gotten a load of paint tubs and thrown them at the walls, creating a messy, and splatter effect. It wasn't as neat and tidy as he had expected either. There was a desk under the window with sketches strewn over it and then in the corner was a box with a load of books chucked in it. Above the bed were a load of CD's and a CD player. She had good music taste, she listened to pierce the veil, jimmy eat world, the arctic monkeys, paramore etc.

"I love it" Jack decided, he made his way over to her desk to look at the sketches.

"These are awesome" Jack told her, her whole face lit up at these words.

"Do you think so I didn't really know about them" Callie said happily.

"They're amazing, I didn't know you liked art!"

"I love art and photography!"

"You're into batman" Jack giggled looking at her batman purse on her desk.

"Yeah..." she blushed again.

"You don't have to be embarrassed I think it's awesome!" Jack told her.

"Thank you" she smiled.

"Your smile is pretty, smile more!" Jack demanded playfully.

"Thanks..."

"If you thank me one more time I am literally going to cover your mouth with tape! And don't say sorry" Jack laughed.

"Okay?"

Jack jumped on her bed and laid down.

"Let's talk" Jack said. "I want to know more about you!"

"Okay" Callie sat in the spin chair by her desk.

"So you went to university?" Jack asked her.

"Yeah, I got a law degree" she smiled but it didn't reach her eyes.

"I was expecting you to say you did art" Jack commented.

"I wanted to" she blurted out. "My parents didn't think it was a suitable choice" she mumbled.

"That sucks" Jack said and she nodded in agreement.

"How is the band?" she guessed it was her turn to ask.

"Amazing! We have a new album coming out called nothing personal!"

"That is amazing" she was happy for him.

"Jack why are you trying to become friends with me, we were never close in high school. I think we said hello to each other twice."

"Because I like you, you seem cool and when I want to become friends with someone I will" Jack grinned.

I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world life in plastic, it's fantastic

Jacks phone started playing, Callie was laughing so much that her eyes were watering, Jack blushed and answered the phone.

"Dude did you change my ring tone" Jack whined. "Yeah whatever give me a minute" Jack then hung up.

"I've got to go" Jack told her. "You can come if you want?" he asked hopefully.

"Where are you going?"

"Just round to Alex's."

"I wasn't invited, its fine."

"I'm inviting you, please come" Jack asked with a puppy face.

She sighed, what's the harm? Jack honestly seems like he wants to be her friend.

"Sure."

Jack grinned happily and shot up off the bed dragging her with him.