Chapter 14- Will

Chapter 14- Will

This is the chapter about how I was suppose to die, but I'm to special to. Wow. That sounded self centered, didn't it? Well this all starts out on a following weekend. It was near sunset. Rose, Owen, Orion and myself were taking Charlie to the park in the magic realm. Yes, we have parks. We don't let you mortals have all the fun. Rose was pushing Charlie and I on the swings. Charlie and I laughed as Rose switched back and forth from pushing.

"Come on, Rose! You can get me higher" I laughed.

She smiled and folded her arms.

"Aren't you a little old for swings?"

"Heck no!" I replied.

Rose continued to push us when Orion and Owen walked over to us.

"So what else is not al around here, I didn't think magicians and wizards and whatever lives around here uses parks" Orion said stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"We've got lots lot stuff like mortals. Lets see... There supermarkets and library's and arcades-." "There's a magic arcade around here" Owen smiled.

I nodded.

"Yes! Okay! We're going there next weekend" he beamed.

I smiled and stopped my swing.

"Yeah. It's a pretty cool place to hang out at."

Charlie hopped of his swing and said, "I'm gonna got get a drink!"

Rose nodded at him.

He skipped off towards the drinking fountain leaving Rose to push me. Charlie was much happier this week. He returned to school and was doing well. Everything was normal until today. This day would mark a permeate change for him. Charlie ran down the steps, away from the park onto a basketball court where the drinking fountain sat on the other side. He reached the fountain and bent over to get a drink when he heard footsteps behind him. Charlie wiped the water from his lips and turned around. He froze his absolute terror. A flood of memories, painful memories washed over him.

"M-master" he gasped.

The figure in front of him grinned.

"Found you."

Charlie stumbled back and ran back to the park. The figure didn't bother to chase after him though.

I got off the swing to see Charlie running towards me like a mad man. He grabbed my shirt and tugged on it.

"We have to go leave. Right now! I'm begging master Will. Please, we have to leave right now."

I frowned down at the kid.

"It's just Will, Charlie. And why? Did you run into another dwarf again?"

Charlie looked like he stuck his finger in an emetic socket.

"Please! We have to leave right now. Come on!"

He pushed me away from the park. Rose and her brothers followed.

"What's wrong, Charlie" Rose said stopping him.

Tears began to well up in his eyes.

"Please. I want to go home right now! No queations!"

We walked onto the other basketball court with Charlie pushing us away. "

Where do you think your going" a voice hissed.

Charlie stopped and slowly turned around. He began to cry more.

"Run! Run away Will. Run away Rose. Take Owen and Orion. Please just go! GET AWAY!" He screamed at the top if his lungs. "RUN AWAY! GET OUT OF HERE! PLEASE!"