ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ • 1

Abducted
(c)2016, Baby Jokerette
All rights reserved

DISCLAIMER:
THIS BOOK IS BASED SOLELY OFF MY IMAGINATION. ALL CHARACTERS ARE FICTIONAL AS WELL AS SOME PLACES.

P. S. -PLEASE BE MINDFUL THAT THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN IN 2016 AND MAY NOT BE WELL UP TO DATE.

BEWARE OF SPELLING AND GRAMMAR. I AM FROM SOUTHERN LOUISIANA AND TALK BAD/ COUNTRY ASF. SOME THINGS ARE WRITTEN THE WAY WE WOULD PRONOUNCE A WORD OR USE A WORD. KEEP THIS IN MIND BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO CALL ONE OF MY CHARACTERS ILLITERATE!

EXAMPLE: "I'm going to be late for work." OR "I'm gonna be late for work."
MY WAY: "I'ma be late fah' work." OR "I'm gone be late fah' work."

P. S. S. -I am not that author that writes in detail sex scenes. If your trying to read something nasty... This ain't fah' you baby!!

_______________

"Kymbella!" My best friend, Nia shouted pulling me away from my thoughts. I slightly jumped not even aware that I was day dreaming.

"That man has been staring at your for like the past five minutes now and you still haven't noticed." She side eyed me before looking back down at the table trying her hardest not to look up at the man.

"You sure he isn't looking at you? You're the one facing him, not me."

She shook her head as I continued to pay the stranger behind me no mind. I didn't even bother to turn around and get a quick glimpse.

"No sweetheart. I'm telling you, he's looking at you. Maybe you should look back and wave."

I rolled my eyes at her and signaled a waiter for our check. My appetite had now diminished and I definitely was not here for Nia's match making shenanigans as always.

"Yea, but he is kind of fine. I'm telling you, just give him a little wave and-"

"Nope." I held my perfectly manicured hand up stopping her sentence. "I'm happily single and focusing on just me. I'm really not looking for a male figure in my life other than my father."

"Girl bye. You need a man." She waved me off as I pulled a crisp twenty dollar bill out of my wallet and sat it on top the table while she did the same.

"I don't need you to tell me what I need, alright?"

She held her hands up in surrender. "Look Kym, you're my best friend and I just want to see you happy. You know, we could have been double dating, even our kids could play together... Even though they'll have a gap in age difference since Dèjuan is five."

"That sounds fun and all but, I'm not even thinking about kids right now." I eyed her as we picked up our shopping bags that sat at our feet.

"So can I be honest? Your life sounds just a tad bit boring. Only reason I'm saying a tad bit is because your behind is spoiled rotten by your parents." She laughed as we secured our purses and bags at hand before walking off.

"I am not!"

"Please! All the clothes, cars, a damn hair salon. I mean you're only twenty years old, have nice cars and clothes; yet you still live with your parents."

It was hard to say out loud but Nia was completely right. I was beyond spoiled by my parents but what else did she expect? I was an only child and I came from wealth. Being spoiled was kind of natural. My mother was a stay at home housewife and my father was a big investor. We were filthy rich because of him and his investments.