Chapter 10

*SPENCERS POV*

I woke up not in the same place I fell asleep. Instead I was In a bedroom.

Last night replayed in my head... Why the hell did I fall asleep in Harry's arms!? I hated Harry! Ugh I'm such an idiot...

The sun was shinning in brightly threw the window lighting the room. I looked around with my eyes and went to move.

I let out a small gasp when I looked down and saw to arms wrapped tightly around my waist.

I froze.. I slowly turned my head to see..

Niall. He was asleep and out of the covers still wearing the same outfit as yesterday. He looked like he must have put me to bed last night and accidentally fell asleep with me.

I squirmed trying to get out of his grasp but he was freakishly strong.

I squirmed a little more obnoxiously trying to wake him up.

His faced scrunched up and he let out a little moan. He tossed a little and then he opened his eyes.

"Uh ya hi can you um... Let me go?.. Please?" I said awkwardly looking at his arms.

"Oh ya! Sorry I uh.. Must have accidentally fallen asleep" he said quickly moving his arms away and sitting up.

Called it.

I sat up and ran my hands threw my hair.

Holy balls my hair was disgusting!! I haven't taken a shower ever since I've gotten here that was like what!? 3 days ago!? NASTY!

"Hey um... Do you mind if I take a shower?" I asked

"Oh no go right ahead! The bathroom is right there." He said pointing to the little room in front of us.

"Great! Ok thanks."

I got up and made my way to the bathroom.

"Ill leave some close for you on the bed" he said

I nodded.

I went into the bathroom, closed and locked the door.

I stripped my clothes off and turned on the shower.

I looked at myself in the mirror while the water was heating up.

God I was a wreck!

My hair was all tangled and nasty. I had bruises all over my body and I looked unnaturally skinny. I had purple bags under my eyes and my eyes where a little blood shot. I wasn't my old self anymore. The bright warm smile that was always plastered on my face was gone and replaced with a look of defeat..

I went into the shower and stood there soaking up the warm water. The water was massaging my back which was really relaxing. I took the shampoo and scrubbed my hair and finished with a little bit of conditioner.

I turned off the shower and stepped out. I grabbed a towel out of a tiny closet that sat in the corner and wrapped it around me.

I brushed my hair with my hands a little and rubbed my face trying to get the 'dead' look out of me. I tried smiling but it looked so pathetic. I had nothing really to smile about anymore...

I let out a little sigh kind of saying 'that's as good as it's gonna get' and opened the door.

I looked at the bed expect to see clothes waiting for me but instead I was greeted with something else..

I let out a loud gasp as I saw someone sitting on the bed...

It was Harry... Great.

He looked at me eyeing me up and down and a smirk came on his face.