Chapter 7

*SPENCERS POV*

Niall took me inside his room.

I sat on his bed while he went in he's closet.

I looked around the room and noticed something that made me giggle.

"Um.. Hey Niall? You wanna explain to me why your walls are purple?" I giggled

He completely ignored me and came out of the closet and threw a pair of sweats and a t-shirt at me.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What?" He asked

"You gonna answer my question?" I said.

"After you change! Your getting my bed all wet!" He said while sitting next to me.

I rolled my eyes

"Fine whatever you say little girl" I teased.

I got up off the bed and was starting to make my way to the bathroom when two arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me back onto the bed.

Niall got on top of me, straddling me, and started tickling me.

"What did you call me!?" He said in a fake angry tone

"N-n-n-n-n-niall!!!! P-p-p-p-p-lease s-s-stop!!!!" I said laughing uncontrollably.

"Not until you apologize!!" Niall said tickling me harder

I was kicking and screaming. My face was super red from laughing so hard.

Niall was pretending to be 'angry' but he let out a few giggles here and there.

He finally hit my weak spot!

"AHHHH!!! Ok ok ok!!!! Im sorry I'm sorry!! Hahahaha please!!!! Haha please s-s-s-stop!!!!" I begged.

Thank god he did or I Probably would have peed myself.

Niall giggled. and soon we where just left there with him on top of me.

We where both panting from all the laughter.

And He was just staring.. Into my eyes..

His where so gorgeous...

I was so lost in his eyes I didn't notice he started to lean down, getting closer and closer to my face...

Was...was he gonna kiss me!?...

i was paralyzed...

We where literally centimeters apart from our lips touching when..

Louis burst threw the doors

"Dinner is ser-... Oh this is awk..haha sorry guys didn't know I was interrupting anything!" Louis said winking at me and Niall and wiggling his eye brows.

Woah woah woah hold up ho!! He did not think we where.. About to.. 'Do it'??!!

Did he!!???

"Oh what!? no no!.. we weren't.. uuhhh.. i mean.. he wasn't.. I would never......" I stuttered awkwardly

"Save it sweet heart I understand... Now hurry up or your food will get cold!" Louis said before he shut the door.

Niall got off me and he gave me his hand helping me up.

"Sorry..." He said looking down.

"For what?" I asked

"Well... For trying to.. Kiss you" Niall said awkwardly. My cheeks turned bright red and so did his a little.

"Oh it's.. It's fine..." I also said awkwardly

Damn what's up with all these awkward situations lately!? Me and Niall where freaks with each other before this.

He slightly lifted his head up at me and I gave him a little smile which must have made him feel a little better cuz he gave me a tiny smirk.

I turned around and walked into the bathroom closing and locking the door behind me.

"Ill be waiting down stairs for you while you change.... Don't to anything you'll regret" he called at me threw the bathroom door.

I knew what he meant by 'something i would regret' he was referring to when i escaped...

Normally I would never give up but with these guys there is NO escaping.. I wouldn't have a chance against them...

They would always find me, catch me and bring me back here...

And who knows what they would do to me if I pissed them off to much...

I threw on Nialls clothes and opened the bathroom door and made my way to the kitchen.

__________________________

Hi there!

Sorry this chapter is a little short. I'm reeeeeally tired.

Ill try to make it up to u guys :)

So ya!

Thanks lovelies!!:)

-Hattie<3