5 weeks later

* 5 WEEKS LATER*

_____________________

*SPENCERS POV*

So it's October now.

Me and Niall are like best friends. And he's a really great guy.

I don't like like him like that thought.. Where just friends!.. Yea he's hot and sweet and all that but... I don't think he would ever like me like that.. And Im kinda one of those chicks who isn't looking for a relationship.... Ya I know judge all you want but it's just not me..

I was walking home from school. It was kind of getting dark because I had to stay late for a soccer meeting.

The wind was blowing really hard against my face. Making my hair wip back and forth. The cold air was making my cheeks burn... The last thing i need right now is-....

*BOOOM!* (thunder)

.... Rain... Great! just what I need.

It started to rain harder and I wasn't near my house at all.

The wind started to pick up making the rain fall faster. It felt like needles smacking me in the face and it stung. the water was soaking me to the bone.

I saw a small roof sticking out the side of a wall next to an alley way so I ran for it and stood there.

I watched the rain fall and the wind blow harder. I was hoping I could wait here until the rain slowed down giving me a chance to make a run for it to my house.

But the only thing the rain did is fall harder and faster..

I let out a long sigh.

I had my arms wrapped around my my body as tight as I could. Trying to trap any body heat I had.

I was looking around when I heard a loud crash come from the ally I was standing next to. So.. Being the curious person I am.. I poked my head out from behind the wall.

I saw a tall dark figure standing over.. A person? I couldn't really tell because the darkness of the ally and the speed of with wind and rain was making it hard to see.

I watched as the dark figure just stood there holding.. I think it was a person.. In his arms..

What where they doing!? Should I help??..

No no I better not get involved...

I was watching for a little while when I lost my balance throwing myself into the side of a garbage can and into a giant puddle... The cluts strikes again...

FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC spencer!! Now I'm TOTALLY soaked...

I quickly gasped realizing I let whoever that was know I was here. I quickly poked my head out from above the trash can but the figure was gone?..

I stood up and whipped away the mud from my face, and walked over to where the two people where.

I gasped when i saw blood smeared across the wall, where the person was and some in a small puddle below my feet.

"Oh my god..." I said quietly to myself.

I quickly turned around to run when I ran into something hard and cold. for a second I thought it was a wall but I quickly took that thought back when the 'wall' grabbed me by my arms and pinned me against a legit wall. The person must have been hecka strong because my feet where about 4 ft off the ground.

"Please please don't hurt me I didn't do anything!!" I squealed. My hair was soaked and covering my face.

I couldn't see the face of whoever was in front of me, all I could see was these glowing red eyes that felt like they where piercing into my soul.

And of course I opened my big mouth...

"Why are your eyes red!? And who are you!? "

The person just laughed..

"Please let me go!"

...nothing...

"Seriously!? Are you Just gonna hold me against this wall forever or are you gonna grow some balls and tell me what the hell you want!!!"

Wow... I have the biggest mouth ever.. Great I'm probably gonna die now.. Or get raped...

"Damn your a feisty one aren't you!?" The person Finally said. It was a boy, his voice was deep and husky... And British? Huh...

"Yea I am!! Now put me down!!"

"You better learn to keep your mouth shut missy or your gonna find yourself in a loooooot of pain..."

That made me shiver..

He moved his face closer to mine. Now I can finally see what he looks like...

Danggg he was hot! He had dark curly hair and a smirk on his face.

He moved his head into my neck....

"Uhhh!! What the hell are you-" he cut me off by putting his cold hand over my mouth.

"Shhhh don't speak gorgeous"

He started kissing my neck and gliding his tongue up and down my neck making me shiver.. Nasty....

"This is going to hurt sweet heart" he said, his face was still buried in my neck.

Oh shit! what is he Going to do!!?? Instantly I started screaming! And kicking him.

"HELP HELP SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!"

His grip tightened on my arm and he moved his other hand around my neck choking me. He lifted his head and stared at me. He looked pissed. His red eyes where like daggers and... Oh my god... Did he have.. FANGS!?

I wanted to scream but his hand was really tight around my neck.

Little black dots where forming in my eyes. And my breaths Where becoming short little wheezes.. I think I'm gonna pass out...

"You better shut the fuck up you little-"

"HARRY!!! What are you doing!?"

I gently turned my head towards the voice which came from the entrance of the ally and saw... NIALL!? What!? How did he get here!? and how did he know this guy!!??

"LET HER GO HARRY!!!"

"WHY!? DO YOU KNOW HER!?"

"YES!!!! AND YOUR GONNA KILL HER!! LET GO!!!!"

In an instant, Harry I guess is his name, let go of my neck and arm making me fall but I was caught by someone.

I looked up and saw it was Niall!!! Why was he here!? But who the hell cares He just saved my life!!

"N-n-n-n-iall??" I stuttered

"Shh it's ok Spencer it's me! I won't let him fucking touch you again!" He said gently lifting me up and hugging me.

Damn he was so strong And muscular And he smelled amazing.. And.. Ok I'm done.

My head was still pounding and I felt super dizzy.

"Hey are you ok spence?"

And then... I passed out.

__________________________

Hellur! Welcome to chapta 3!!! Finally! some action! Haha let me know how U like it! :)

-Hattie <3