Blind

Hiccup's pov
Ahhhhh I love my life I have a wonderful girlfriend, Merida, friends who are also supportive. Everything that I could ever wish for.

I went to Itchy Armpit to explore a little bit more, after what seemed to be like 30 mins Astrid came.
(A=Astrid H=Hiccup)
A: hey Hicc what are you doing?
H: hey, I'm just exploring what are you doing here?
A: I'm here to talk to you about something
H: ummmm... ok... what is it?
A: it's about Merida
H: Merida? Is she ok is she hurt?!
A: No but the gang and I saw...
H: Saw what?
A: Merida... kissing-
H: woah woah what are you talking about Merida would never cheat on me, Astrid why would say something like that?
A: Because it's true I would have never told you this if I was lying
H: You probably would if you were jealous!!!
A: I'm NOT jealous!!!!!
H: THEN WHY WOULD YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT NOBODY EVR CARE FOR ME EXCEPT FOR MERIDA SO WHY WOULD I LISTEN TO YOU!!!!
A: HEY!!!!! WHO WAS THE ONE WHO MADE YOU LAUGH WHEN YOU WERE CRYING!!!! WHO WAS THE ONE THAT HELPED YOU THROUGH PROBLEMS THAT YOU COULDN'T DO BY YOURSELF!!!! HUH!!! ME!!!! AND WHERE WAS MERIDA WHENEVER YOU CRIED OR NEEDED HELP!!! NOWHERE!!! I WAS THE ONE WHO CARED FOR YOU NOT MERIDA!!! I LOVED YOU AND I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME BUT I GAVE YOU 3 YEARS TO GET ME!!! AND YOU RUINED IT!!!!!

I then froze after she said that and she was right, I was still frozen when she left. I decided to go to the Great Hall, and I saw something that I wish I had never saw... Merida sucking faces with some guy?!?!

I walk up to them...

H: Merida WHATTS GOING ON?!?!
M: (pulled away) Hiccup?!?! Um... I can explain...
H: EXPLAIN?!?! Explain what that you were eating each others faces off!!!
M:.........
H: HA!!! Unbelievable!!! Astrid was right!!!
M: Astrid?!?! Don't tell me that you like her!!!! (Excuse my language)
H: Yes!!!! I DO LIKE HER!!!! That should be NO problem since you have him now!!!!

I turn around walking away angry but then turned sad I ignored Astrid when I should've listened.

???: Hiccup!!! Astrid she fell off Stormfly and fell into those trees near Raven's point!!!

After I heard that I quickly called Toothless and look for Astrid.

Ugh!!! If I listened to Astrid then this wouldn't had happened!!! I guess I was just...

Blind