Chapter 3

Marks mom's name: Susan
Marks dad's name: Tim

"So Jack, how are you liking school? You're new right?" Susan asked as they all ate dinner.

"Well, it's pretty cool so far. I spent most of the day in the guidance counselors office" Jack spoke quietly, but he was starting to shake off his anxiety around Marks family.

Suan nodded and smiled.

"So, where do your parents work?" Tim asked. Mark shot Jack a look of worry but Jack just shook his head.

"Oh, my parents died about 2 years ago" He said and bit his lip to hold back tears. The table fell silent as Jack sighed and took another bite of his food.

"I'm so sorry Jack" Susan said sympathetically.

"Oh no, it's fine. You didn't know." His voice strained.

"Uh- where's the washroom?" Jack spoke softly, his voice cracking ever so slightly. He was about to cry but he really wanted to make a good impression on Marks family.

"Just around the corner lovely" Mark said and pointed to a door. He frowned slightly at Jack but Jack shot him a smile, assuring him that he was okay. Even though he wasn't.

He stood up and walked into the washroom. He stared at his reflection in the mirror, he hated what he saw.

Is Mark just pretending to like me He had to be. Who could like such a mess like me? Fuckfuckfuck

Jack fell to his knees and started sobbing.

I'm such a fucking mess, the people in the foster home are right, I'm just a stupid fucking faggo-

Jacks thoughts were cut short when he heard a knock on the washroom door.

"Jack hunny, are you okay?" Susan asked softly. She turned the doorknob and slowly opened the door.

Fuck I forgot to lock it!

"JACK OH MY GOD!" Mark was standing behind Susan. He quickly ran over to his boyfriend and threw his arms around him.

"I-i'm sorry.." Jack blurted out.

"Jack sweetie, what's on your arms?" Susan glanced down at Jacks brusied and cut up arms. His sleeves had rolled up when he fell.

"Mom, we'll talk about that later" Mark said sternly. He sat down and pulled Jack onto his lap.

"Baby, it's okay. I'm here, calm down" Mark ran his fingers through Jacks hair and shushed him softly.

Jack hated crying in front of people, but he felt so welcome in Marks embrace. He wrapped his arms around Marks neck and cried into his shoulder.

"W-what did I do to deserve this.." He mumbled quietly.

"Nothing baby, you didn't do anything to deserve losing your parents, and you don't deserve the mean things people do to you, all the names you get called are the dumbest fucking things in the world. You don't deserve this, I would give you the world if I could!" Mark said sadly, continuing to play with Jacks hair.

"I'm sorry" Jack said again.

Mark grabbed Jacks cheeks and guided his head so that he was looking into his eyes.

"You do not need to apologize! None of this is your fault, you need to realize that!" Mark spoke with a stern but soft, caring voice.

"O-okay, I love you" Jack managed to say between his sobs.

"I love you too, now kiss me you goof" Mark said and giggled, trying to lighten the mood.

"Gladly" Jack said and quickly connected their lips. Mark smiled weakly onto Jacks lips.

"Awe! Let me get my camara!" Susan giggled. Mark pulled away and chuckled at Jack who leaned forwards longing for Marks kiss again.

"Shut up mom, you're worse then Wade!" He giggled and pushed the washroom door closed on her.

Jack immediately pressed his lips back on Marks. He was needy for his touch. Mark chuckled through the kiss and added a bit more passion into the kiss. Jack wrapped his legs around Mark as he was pushed onto his back. He yelped at the sudden empowerment.

"I love you so much" Mark said as he started longingly into Jacks eyes.

"I love you too" and for the first time ever, Jack felt loved.

Jack lifted his head and closed his eyes. All he wanted was Marks love.

Mark giggled and connected their lips once again. Jack reached up and grabbed Marks neck, trying to pull him closer. This resulted in Mark collapsing on top of Jack and them both breaking into laughter, their mouths still pressed together.

"What is going on in there?" Tim called out. Soon the door was pushed open to reveal the two boys, Mark on top of Jack, laughing like maniacs while still some how trying to kiss eachother.

"What the fuck are you guys trying to do?" Tim asked laughing at the mess that was the love sick boys.

Mark slowly lifted his head up off of Jacks and tried to talk through his laughter.

"I have no idea" He blurted out before Jack pulled Mark back on top of him, kissing him passionately.

"Uh-alright I'll just leave you two to that!" Tim said and closed the door laughing.

"I love you Jackaboy" He mumbled through the kiss.

"I love you too Markle Sparksjdj" Jacks sentence was cut short by Mark sliding his tounge into Jacks mouth.

Suddenly, they were inturupted by Susan barging in.

"Okay! I need to use the washroom, move this upstairs!" She said and laughed at the two of them.

Mark quickly got off of Jack and smiled weakly. Jack quickly stood up also. A deep red covered from their noses to their necks.

"Shoo lovebirds I need to pee!" Susan said and started playfully pushing both of them out. She closed the door behind them.

"Well, that was nice." Mark said and giggled shyly. This was the first time Jack has saw Mark embarresed and it was adorable.

"Mark! Jack! Can you come help me do the dishes?" Tim called from the kitchen. Mark looked over at Jack and chuckled.

"NEVERRRRRR!" He scooped Jack up bridal style and ran upstairs to his room.