Chapter One!

Jack walked into the school and felt his heart pound out of his chest. Ever sence his parents were shot Jack had been scared of getting close to anyone.

Jack.. you're going to be okay. No one is going to hurt you, just stay quiet and don't talk to anyone.

He repeated these words in his head as he walked into the gym.

He looked around and saw everyone talking to someone and sighed. He was the new kid which meant that he knew absolutely no one but one person caught his eye.

Woah.. he is beautiful. But it's not like they would like a stupid faggot like me..

He glanced over at a boy sitting with 2 other boys. He had pink hair and was fairly muscular. He shook his head .

Jack was always bullied and beat up in his orphanage. Some how the word had gotten out that he was gay and now he was always beaten up for it.

Just another reason to not trust anyone..

Jack slowly walked over to the corner of the room and sat down. He sighed and looked around nervously.

Can't they just hurry up and tell us our classes?

"Hey! I'm Mark what's your name?" Jack heard a fairly low voice and he looked up startled.

"U-uhm.. hi, M-my name is Jack.." He manged to get some words out.

This is the guy I call-

His thoughts her cut short as suddenly the stranger plopped himself down in front of Jack and smiled.

"You're cute, and you looked nervous so I thought I could be your first friend" Jack felt his face go red at Marks words.

"C-cute?" Jack was terrified. He never got close to anyone and he had never got this feeling in his stomach before.

Is this what people call butterflys?

"Yeah cute! You're short, and thin, and that little Irish accent of yours is adorable." Jack looked down trying to hide his blush. He looked back up to see that Mark was rubbing the back of his head nervously.

"Wait, your not homophobic are you?" Mark stared at Jack anxiously.

"N-no! I'm not I swear, I'm actually gay and you would probubly learn that quickly anyways.." Jack looked down and sighed. He saw that his sleeve had rolled up a bit and quickly pulled it back over his hand.

Really Jack? You can't let him see the bruises! He'll think you're a freak!

"Wait, what why did you pull your sleeve down so quickly? You don't self harm do you?" Jack saw worry fall onto Marks face.

"N-no I don't" Jack avoided eye contact with Mark and felt his heart start to pound more then it already was.

"Jack, please don't lie to me. Can I see your arms to make sure?" Mark held out his hand.

"I-i'm not lieing!" Jack moved his arms into his lap.

"Jack.. please, I won't judge you I promise! Can I please just see?" Jack sighed and shook his head.

"N-no.." Mark frowned and grabbed Jacks hand tightly. He used his other arm to slowly roll up Jacks sleeve. He gasped when he saw that Jacks arms were lined with bruises and even some cuts.

"Jack oh my god! Did you do this to yourself?" Mark look at Jack who's eyes were quickly filling with tears.

"N-no I-i-i just.." Jack pulled his legs up to his chest and hid his face. He was unable to get the correct words out of his mouth.