Shock

After that, things were rushed. We were rushed into taking pictures with diffferent families, a rushed photo shoot and then a rushed entry into the private jet that was owned by my husband's family. 

As soon as we got into the jet, Rehan had disappeared after showing me our supposed room. I was left alone to remove my makeup and jewelry and then my dress.

I was nervous. I wasn't ready to give my body up to him, and I hoped he wouldn't ask or try anything on me. My heart beat faster as the clock moved, and I changed into my Black Salwar Kameez with chiffon sleeves, hesitantly sliding into the bed. My eyes stayed wide open though, to know if Rehan came inside.

Not knowing when tiredness finally captured me into oblivion, I woke up a few hours before Fajr, my throat parched and my heartbeat erratic.

It was the nightmare again.

I gripped my chest fiercely and gulped tightly, trying to swallow the heavy lump in my throat down. I took deep breaths to calm myself and slowly got out of the bed, with wobbly legs.

I fixed my hair quickly, not caring that Rehan still had not come into the room. It was 2:34 AM. I shook my head, ignoring his thoughts and walking out of my room to get some fresh air and a cup of water. As I walked around the now darkened jet, I came across a small turning, where there was light shining down on to the floor, light shadowed from a room.

The noises got louder as I walked closer, and I suddenly could make out just exactly whom they were coming from. Humans, oh and also why they were coming from them.

Well, I guess up in the sky, the man and woman's hormones worked a little.. faster.

By the amount of noises and the not so concealed groans, I was guessing they were definitely doing something both enjoyed, immensely. The jet's sudden turbulence made me lose my balance and almost fall to the ground as I quickly turned around and gripped the wall for balance. However, I was not one to peep, so I leaned against the wall near me trying to block out the noise. I closed my eyes, and suddenly there was a loud grunt, and I tensed up.

I inhaled quickly, realizing that voice seemed similar. 

I knew that voice, I had married it. Suddenly not able to with hold my curiosity, I leaned closer to the door, closing my eyes and hearing that voice again.

It was Rehan's voice. I gulped and stood there for a good few seconds before swallowing the lump in my throat and walking blindly back to my room. My knees gave up and I slid down the wall before staring off into space. My legs were shaking and my teeth were clenched.

I lifted my hand and touched my wedding ring, as the realization began to sink into me.

My husband was cheating on me. 

NEXT UPDATE VERY SOON!!!