The Toys

Foxy's POV

We all span around to see a bright metal blue bunny with illuminated green eyes and a red bow tie.
"Name's Toy Bonnie, and you are?" Said Toy Bonnie, looking at us with crossed arms.
"I'm Freddy, this is Bonnie, Chica and Foxy."Said Freddy.
"Where are we?" Chica asked curiously.
"Your at Freddy Fazzbears Pizza, DUH!" He chuckled rolling his eyes.
"Wait, so this while place has been remodelled?" I questioned looking around the room again, then at the Bunny,
"And have we ALL been replaced?"
"Afraid so." He sighed sympathetically and shrugged.
Chica started to tear up and Bonnie comforted her.
"Ugh, this is all your fault Fo-" But before he could finish his sentance, since I already knew he was gonna blame this on me, I interrupted him,
"Okay Freddy, I GET IT! I screwed UP!"

"Woah, you guys Chill." Said Toy Bonnie with two raised eyebrows in surprise at my outburst.
Me and Freddy just glared at eachother,
"Why don't I introduce you to the rest of the Toys?"
Oh yeah..I forgot there were other 'Toy' animatronics.
Wonder what mine will be like..?

Toy Bonnie lead us down the hall leading into the Kitchen area where all the Toys were.
They all look so..New.

Toy Freddy was a beige-Brown Colour with pink rosy cheeks, but a lot taller than Freddy.

Toy Chica was a lighter yellow colour than Chica and had pink shorts.
But Toy Foxy?
SHE WAS A GIRL.

She was all white with a pink stomach and paws.
Her eyes were crystal blue with long eyelashes and her tail was white with a pink tip.

Woah..S-She's beautiful!

No WONDER they replaced us, the Toys were so shiny and new.
"Hey Bon, who are these guys?" Asked Toy Freddy with a surprised expression.
"These are the 'Old' animatronics, I saw them outside of Parts N' Service." Said Toy Bonnie.
"Well, about time you guys woke up, you've been in there for AGES now!" Giggled Toy Chica.
"What happened to this place?" Asked Freddy.

"Well, all we know is that they redecorated the pizzeria because of some 'incident' in 1987, some sort of Bite?" Said Toy Bonnie."
I
could feel Freddy still glaring at me again now...
"Oh well, anyway; the pizzeria is opening back up in a week, so I Guess you'll have to stay in Parts N' Service during the day." Said Toy Foxy.
Her voice was really smooth..
AGH! Get a HOLD of yourself Foxy! She's your replacement.
I can't like her..!
Can I?

Suddenly a very tall figure walked into the kitchen.
He or She wore a white mask with face paint on and a tall, slender body.
"Oh hey Mari! Come meet the old animatronics!" Shouted Toy Bonnie.
He walked towards us,
"Hmmm you guys look in bad shape.
Especially the Bunny. Come with me, I'll fix you guys up. I'm The Marionette by the way." He said smiling at us.

The toys are nicer than I thought.
To be honest I thought I was going to be a GUY Fox, but hey , I'm not complaining.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooooooh! 😏 Foxy gotta cruuuush on Toy Foxy, but don't worry she'll be Mangle soon ☺️😔💖
Sorry for not writing for like a week!
Been really busy with Exams n stuff! ❤️💘💖