Screams

For months now Katherine has had to wake up on the same stone cold ground, hearing the screams come from the house she grew up in. The same thing every single day. She's not in hell, because that would be too generic and not specified for her she thought, but this is. She's stuck repeating the same day over and over again. The day Klaus murdered her family. No matter how hard she tries, she's always too late. Every time she enters her home, her family is long gone. Now that some months have passed in this personal hell for Katherine, she decides to do something else than run in the direction the screams come from and run the opposite way. But after some time, she's at her home again. Hearing the screams. Again. Who would do this to her. Who can be so cruel to not let her pass on to the other side and be with her daughter Nadia, but to trap her in this prison world? Could it be Klaus? Damon? No, it had to be Bonnie. Bon-Bon didn't want me to pass on in peace. Probably because I told her I injected Elena's body, wich I at the time was passengering in, with the ripper virus. But If there's one thing I like more than making an entrance, it's making a grand exit. Now where did all my torturing and grand exits lead me to? To this hell, the hell Klaus created and the hell Bonnie had to put me in. I want revenge. I want to rip Klaus's head off and slowly stop Bonnie's heart with my bare hands. But everything in me screams not to do it. A part of me says it'll only add to the misery. I don't know how, because this hell I'm in is the most horrible thing that has ever happened to me. What I did to Elena and her friends was all because of what happened this day. The day I'm trapped in. If it wasn't for this day I would've never become Katherine Pierce as the wole world knows. I would've never become a survivor and never be selfish. I would be more like Elena. Elena, who has the perfect life, with the perfect boyfriends and best friends. I envy that girl. She had the perfect life. My life. If it wasn't for Klaus, I would've been Elena. I want to have the perfect life and, in order to have that, I need to change. But before I do that, I need to find a way out. The only way I could get out is with magic. I have that. Maybe I could passenger my way out of here, passenger into someone from the real world. But I would need to send out a message to a fellow traveler. So they can track the body I'm a passenger in and call me forth. It's far fetched, but it's the only thing I can come up with right now. I need a magical object. Something powerfull I can get more magic from. My father's grimoire. And maybe my döppelganger blood. This could work. Let's try to send a message out to a traveler in the real world. In the grimoire it says how to send a message to a traveler. All you need is your own blood and blood of another traveler. I walked up to my younger sister, Violeta Petrova. My older sister and my mom weren't travelers and my father's blood was dried. As I tried to collect her blood, I noticed it wasn't as cold as I expected, but maybe Klaus killed her last. I knew exactly where I could find the grimoire, my father always used to show me the book and read it to me because he wanted me to become a powerfull traveler. I opened the grimoire on the passenger spell page. And cut myself and let the blood fall onto the grimoire and poured my sister's blood on it as well. I chanted the spell and the blood lit up en the page vanished. It must have worked. As I chant the spell to passenger my way out of here, I feel like something is being sucked out of me, a similair feeling to when I passengered into Elena, but more painful. As my vision started to blur I saw someone, standing in front of me. But right after that everything turned black. I recognized the feeling I felt next, I'm inside someone's head.