Chapter 29: Reunion

Seth's POV:

Monday Night Raw:

Onscreen:

I was walking down the hall by myself. I didn't have a match tonight. Something fishy was going on.

I don't have a match YET, I concluded.

"Excuse me, Seth."

Renee Young came walking over. I decided to stop as she came over to stand by me.

"Seth, what do you think of the match that was just announced by the authority," my face got confused as she continued, "Where you will be teaming up with your former Shield teammates, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns."

My eyes widened as I looked at her, "What?"

Renee shrugged, "You haven't heard?"

"No," I said, "I didn't hear anything about that."

"Well tonight you will be teaming up with Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns to take on the Wyatts," Renee informed me.

I was about to answer, until I heard a, "Fella!"

I shut my eyes in annoyance as Sheamus came walking onto the other side of Renee.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I just wanted to say good luck on your match tonight," Sheamus said, "As well as on Sunday.... that is.... if you survive tonight."

"What makes you think I won't survive tonight?" I muttered.

"Well, The Wyatts hate you, all three of them," Sheamus paused, "And even your teammates hate you! In fact, nobody likes you, Seth. Lets just say even if you do make it past tonight, Kane will be waiting for ya on Sunday."

I crossed my arms, "What about you, Sheamus? I'm sure you have an opponent for Sunday."

"Turns out, their isn't anyone worthy enough to face me for the WWE championship," Sheamus told me, "So I'm getting Hell in a Cell off."

"No one worthy?" I questioned, "I'm sure I'm more than worthy to face you for that title, but I know you're scared, so you had to send Kane on me instead."

"Well, when the Wyatts beat you tonight and Kane beats you on Sunday," Sheamus paused, "Let's just say you aren't ever going to get close to this title again."

My eyes suddenly narrowed, "You know what, I am going to beat the Wyatts tonight, than I'm going to beat Kane!" I snapped, "And than, I'm going to win that WWE championship from you," I snorted, "Believe that, fella."

Paige's POV:

I was recovering at ringside as Becky was in the ring with Nikki. Becky was hit with a rack attack before Nikki got into the pin.

"1!"

"2!"

"3!"

I rolled in the ring just to late as Nikki quickly got out of the ring to celebrate with Brie, Alicia and Summer. I narrowed my eyes as I got to my feet and watched them walk off.

"It's our house, Paige!" Nikki exclaimed.

Charlotte slid in the ring with her Divas championship as she checked on Becky. I turned to look at them, eyes still narrowed.

"Well, a great effort by Becky and the rest of Team Tapout, but Nikki is going to walk out of here with the momentum on her side going into Hell in a Cell," Cole said.

"Not surprising at all," JBL added.

Charlotte turned around to talk to me. I took one breath before I kicked her right on the jaw. The crowd cheered in shock.