Chapter 26: Anytime

Dean's POV:

Monday Night Raw:

Offscreen:

I stopped in front of Triple H and Stephanie's door. Roman stopped by me.

"Well, this is going to be fun," Roman grumbled as I knocked.

Their was no answer. I glanced at Roman.

"Well..." Roman said after I knocked again with no answer, "Looks like no ones home. Maybe we should come back later."

Instead I opened the door and walked right in.

I looked around the room to see no one was home, "Look at this place," I motioned around as Roman hesitantly walked in before shutting the door behind him, "They got their own flat screen TV, leather couches."

"Dean, what are you doing?" Roman asked me when I walked over to their mini fridge and opened it.

I pulled out a bottle of champagne, "Bingo."

"Put that back and let's go," Roman said, "We have enough problems right now without Triple H being mad at us to."

"When isn't he mad at us?" I asked, "I'm in a good mood right now and I think, considering we're the biggest stars they have, we deserve some sort of reward."

"Dean..." Roman started.

Just as he said, the cork came flying off the bottle and hit a picture on the wall, causing it to lose it's balance off the wall and fall off. Meanwhile, champagne came out of the bottle and flew all over the floor.

Roman and I stared at each other in silence.

"Opps," I said.

Roman burst out laughing. I chuckled along with him.

"Want a glass?" I asked after we had calmed down a little bit.

Roman walked over to pick the picture up. He casually hid it under the couch as I handed him a glass.

"To bad Gabby had to miss this," Roman commented as we both sat down.

"Hey, she may get to come back sooner than you think," I told Roman.

The door suddenly opened and Triple H came walking in with Stephanie and Sheamus behind him. I flinched when I saw Kane behind him.

The four of them stared at us for a while.

"Hi," I said before casually sipping my champagne.

"What the hell are you two doing in here?" Stephanie asked, shaking in anger.

I shrugged, "I wanted to talk to you guys, but you weren't in here.... so we let ourselves in...."

Stephanie gave Triple H a look saying, Take care of it.

"Get out," Triple H spat.

"I need to actually talk to you, though," I said.

"What do you want?" Triple H asked.

"I wanted to ask about Gabby.." I started.

"Oh, you mean little Ms. Memory Loss," Sheamus interrupted, "Its a shame, Ambrose. When you actually thought your life would amount to something..."

"That's coming from you, Sell Out Sheamus," I grumbled before looking back at Triple H, "When could she come back."

"I say never," Stephanie stepped toward him.

"Steph," Triple H whispered, "I don't know if you knew this, but ratings are kind of low.."

"Maybe it's because of who your champion is," Roman commented.