“And look, that cat has a collar around his neck with the name on the tag.” Teddy said next to me as he looked down at the photo, I squinted my eyes as well to see if I could make out the name. “Moldy? Tromedong?” Teddy guessed as he looked down at the photo.

“I think it says tomdolve?” I questioned as Scorpius looked down at it as well.

“Here write down these letters,” Scorpius said as I grabbed a quill and parchment, “v, t, m, o, d, e, l, o, and r. I think those are the letters on the tag.”

I looked down at the piece of parchment to see the letters scrambled all over the piece of parchment as I groaned, “Bloody hell, it could be anything… Model Rolv?”

“It’s obviously not that.” Teddy said as he hovered over me to look down at the piece of parchment, “I got it! It’s Tom Delv!”

“I don’t know… Who would name their cat Tom Delv?” I questioned as Teddy frowned.

“Well who would name it Model Rolv? At least mine actually sounds realistic.” Teddy argued as I huffed.

“Hardly, you just put together anything with those letters!” I argued as Teddy leaned over.

“You’re just jealous because I came up with a name that could possibly be the name of the mystery cat in the photo.” Teddy said with a smirk as I frowned.

“No I am not. I think it’s preposterous and utterly ridiculous.”

“Well I think –“

“Sorry to cut in between this very logically and valid argument, but I think Professor Charles is coming back. I hear footsteps.” Scorpius said next to us as I immediately tensed up.

“Bloody hell! What are we going to do? He’s going to know! Oh bloody hell how are we going to hide this!” I yelled in frenzy as both Scorpius and Teddy looked at me oddly.

“Clary?” Scorpius asked as I looked at him in a complete panic.

“What?!”

“You do realize we just need to put the picture back in the book, and the book back in the drawer, don’t you Riddle?” Teddy asked as I felt the heat rush to my cheeks.

“Of course I did…” I replied stuttering slightly as Teddy and Scorpius both grinned widely.

“I think you’ve been studying too hard Clary.” Scorpius said as Teddy agreed as I just blushed.

“Will you two just help me put the picture back?” I huffed as Scorpius and Teddy just smiled, but helped me nonetheless as we each took turns memorizing the photo, and then as we were closing the drawer back up, along with the book. I couldn’t help but realize something from the photo as well. “You know… now that I think about it, the youngest boy in that photo, and the one on the left side of my father…. He sort of resembles Professor Charles. Don’t you think?”