[2] Back to Hogwarts

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Hary POtter character or things in HP they belong to J.K. Rowling.

[2] Back to Hogwarts

            I opened my compartment door to see James and Teddy already dressed in their uniforms, Scorpius was dressed in his uniform since the beginning of the ride. Teddy and James wolf whistled at me as I rolled my eyes at the two immature Gryffindors. That’s right, Teddy Lupin and James Potter II were both in Gryffindor, what a shocker right?

“Shut up, it’s just a uniform.” I said glowering at the two as I entered the compartment and took my seat next to Teddy.

“Yes, but it’s a uniform none the less.” Teddy smirked as I blushed slightly but ignored him. I had gone out and changed into my own uniform. I had changed into black chuck Taylor converse, navy blue knee high socks, a grey skirt, a short white button up shirt underneath the grey sweater I was wearing. They all went well with my blue and silver tie and my black and blue Ravenclaw robes. The Ravenclaw crest stood out proudly against the black material of my robes. I smiled, I was proud to be considered a Ravenclaw, I had no idea I would become a Ravenclaw, my first year at Hogwarts I wasn’t really sure which house I wanted to be in. James and Teddy wanted to be in Gryffindor from the start, but I, however, was not as sure. I had heard both good and bad from all houses, and I just wanted to be where I truly fit in. I guess the sorting hat decided that would be Ravenclaw.

Even with house differences with my friends, I still hang out with Scorpius, Teddy, and James the most out of everyone else in school, even my classmates in my own house. It was sort of odd to see us four around school, two Gryffindors hanging around with a Ravenclaw and a Slytherin. Even with the class competitions and everything, we still managed to get along, but that doesn’t mean we never take a jibe at each other’s house every once in awhile, especially Teddy, James and Scorpius. “What is with boys and uniforms?” I asked curiously as Teddy, and James smirked, even Scorpius had a sly smile on his perfectly sculptured face.

“Let’s just say it’s amazing to see a girl in a uniform.” Teddy said with a smirk.

“But-“

“I believe that is where we will end the discussion; it is to save your innocence Clary.” James said with a smirk as I rolled my eyes at him.

“Whatever, I think I should probably go check to see if Sam has her uniform on.” I said standing up as Scorpius grinned.

“I’ll come with you, I need to go patrol the compartments anyways and meet up with the other prefects.” Scorpius replied standing up as I smiled at him, a felt a sudden rush in my breathing when he said that.

“Alright, try not to forget your prefect hat.” I said with a wink as Scorpius glared at the hat in his hands, it almost seemed like if he glared at it enough it would combust into flames.

“I’ll come with.” I heard a familiar voice say behind us as I looked to see Teddy standing up with his hands in his pockets, I smiled slightly, all the boys looked very handsome in their uniforms.