Chapter 17

(Yep that's Justin sleeping!!)

Justin Bieber's P.O.V

(Three weeks later)

I'm starting to feel that Im not in this house to be with Jason but to be a babysitter. Jason and Solange always end up leaving, they go to the shopping, they take walks together, they do everything together and I'm starting to feel that in the middle of all this I'm nothing. Jason always tries to give me more attention but Solange always gives excuses like, "Jason I'm not feeling well" so he doesn't even try to touch me. Charlie has been staying with me while they go out together, and he already told me he misses his parents and I do understand that. Solange doesn't even pay attention to the boy anymore, since she's pregnant again now.

"Are daddy and mommy home already?" Charlie asked, upset. I shook my head. "They aren't baby, but I'm pretty sure they'll come home soon!" I smiled weak, he hugged my leg. "Justy, mommy has been weird!" The child said, looking down.

I caressed his hair. "What do you mean by that, bub?" "She's always on her phone. Talking to a boy. I think his name is Mathias because I heard her say it in the other day" Charlie said, but stood there, still hugging my leg. "Oh, it must be a friend." I gave the baby a warm smile. "No! Friends aren't supposed to talk that much, right Justy?"

Charlie was a very smart boy and he could easily understand things. It amazed me how smart he was.

"Well, sometimes they are supposed to talk that much. You don't have nothing to worry about bub." I said and he smiled.

Charlie walked over to the couch, sitting down and hugging one of the pillows. "I've seen him. Mommy says he looks like me and when I saw him I thought that too. But mommy doesn't talk about him that much, she just told me he looked like me!" He smiled, looking at the television. Caillou on the screen.

Suddenly I heard voices coming from outside and I instantly recognized one of the voices and it was Jason's voice. He was obviously with Solange. Who doesn't recognize that voice that kinda looks like nails scratching on a chalkboard?

It was almost 8:30pm, so I got up. Once they came in, Jason looked at me. "Justin, go tell Maria to put dinner at the table. Solange is staying for dinner." I nodded, looking down. I went upstairs, Maria was cleaning one of the rooms, I knocked on the door and she smiled. "Yes, sweetheart?" "Jason told me to tell you to put dinner at the table." I said. "Oh, I will. You can go downstairs" She said and I nodded with a smile, going downstairs.

I could hear Solange talking about plans for the baby, for her pregnancy and I was already tired of hearing her annoying voice talk about that. All she did was talk about that, nothing more. I have to thank Maria for telling us that everything was ready, because Solange stopped talking.

Jason picked Charlie up and carried him to the kitchen, making sure he sat down at the table with us.

I sat down next to Charlie and across from Jason. I realized that I really missed him. Maybe later we can have some time alone, just the two of us.

I put the spaghetti and tuna in my plate and poured water in my glass before digging in my food. I was starving. I also made sure Charlie was eating his food.

Everyone knows what the convo at the table was. As always, Solange talking to Jason about their soon to be born baby. I was a little jealous that she had been having all of Jason's attention in these past weeks.

Once I finished, I got up ready to start washing the dishes since they went to the living room once they finished, but Maria interrupted me. "No, no! I can do that." She said, smiling. "I can help you! I want to help you."

Maria was the lady who sometimes cleans and makes the meals. I really liked her because she was such a nice lady and she was always ready to help me whenever I needed something.

After helping her I just went to my room, taking off all the clothes I had on my body and laid down. It was crazy how I missed Jason and wanted him. I let out a deep sigh, closing my eyes. I had them closed until I felt fingertips running through my hair.

"I wonder if you miss me, huh?"

It was wrong to say I didn't.

I smiled. Jason sat down and I crawled into his lap. Jason caressed my back, his eyes always locked on mine. "I have been busy with Solange and all the stuff and I feel bad for sometimes leaving you alone." He whispered.

I kind of understood what he was going through even though I felt lonely most of the time. I simply nodded at his words.

He locked his lips on mine and I felt all the butterflies in my stomach. By that time we were already laying down on the bed, kissing.

"You're beautiful" Jason whispered against my lips, making me turn them into a shy smile but then I giggled. "And adorable, too." Jason finished. 

Mine and Jason's lips looked like they were made for each other even though I only kissed a few times and my first kiss was maybe when I was ten years old. I only kissed Jason a few times, so I wasn't the best kisser yet. Jason was probably the first "real" kiss I had. He obviously had been with so many people and I still didn't have much experience. 

(Children, please get ready for what's about to happen and if you aren't comfortable with reading these type of things, you can leave. I'm not the best at writing smut lol)

I closed my eyes when he began to suck and bite at my neck. When I noticed, Jason's clothes were already laying on the floor and we were both in our boxers. "Jason," I softly moaned. 

"I can feel that your heart is about to explode and your cheeks are so red right now. You obviously don't need to be embarrassed, sweetheart" He whispered. 

He continued kissing my neck, and finally he locked our lips once again. "Are you sure you want to do this? I'm not going to force you or something, I'm in a good mood." A grin appeared on Jason's face. 

"Jason, I'm ready." I spoke, taking a deep breath. The older boy just smiled, but then smirked. 

___________________

*smirks*

I really would like to know if you guys would like the characters to do a Q&A! I personally think it would be very fun, and you can interact more with the people involved in the story. Opinions please?