Chapter 7

Jason McCann's P.O.V

Mine and Justin's lips moved in sync as my fingertips caressed his thigh. I want him so bad right now...

To be honest, I've always wanted him. I wanted him from the moment I saw him sitting on a bench at the park, alone, two years ago. I didn't walk over to him because that would be really creepy. Instead, I just asked Richard to make him come at me. I would pay thousands for him. I would pay millions.

I know it's really bad to take a kid away from his family, it's really cruel, but this isn't just a kid... This is Justin. My one and only, Justin.

I wouldn't let any asshole take him away from me now that he's mine. Not even when he wasn't mine. It made me nauseous to see those desgusting old rich bastards trying to buy my little precious. I wouldn't let Justin in their hands. The only hands that can touch my precious are mine.

I pulled away and stared at his brown hazel eyes, sparkling when looking at me. "Baby..." I mumbled and hide my face on his neck, kissing it lightly and sucking on the skin of his neck.

I could hear his little moans whenever my lips sucked on that precious skin.

Justin placed his hands on my back, I smiled when I felt his touch and kissed his neck slowly and passionately. My hands made their way to Justin's boxers and he hesited, looking at me with such an innocent, afraid, cute face.

"It's okay baby, you don't need to be so embarrassed or afraid. I won't hurt you babyboy, just let me make you mine..." I whispered onto his ear. He relaxed a little bit when he heard my comforting words, and I undressed his boxers, grabbing his ass.

When my hand touched his ass I could feel his embarrassment but I just kissed him so he could feel more relaxed with the touch of my lips on his.

His hands made their way to my boxers and I smirked against his lips, he was getting rid of being so shy right now even though it was so fucking adorable. My precious babyboy.

My precious undressed my boxers and bite my lip. He looked so fucking adorable with those red cheeks and those hazel shiny eyes looking at me. I wanted to kiss him and make him feel loved tonight but at the same time I just wanted to fuck him senseless. Well, I could do both, I guess.

I let out a loud groan when I heard someone knocking on the door of my room, hearing next the voice of the most annoying guy in the world, Chaz Somers. "Yoooo man, open the fucking door, let's play some videogames" He said almost shouting. Are you fucking serious? He just ruined the thing me and Justin were having, and I thought he was here because of something important. But he just fucking wants to play fucking videogames? God, I need to fucking stop saying fucking.

I laid my eyes on Justin who was giggling, and kissed my cheek after a long giggle. "It is okay, you can go and we maybe can finish this later" My baby spoke as it grew a smile on my lips. "Are you serious, or I just lost an amazing opportunity to take you to heaven?" I questioned, and Justin giggled but his cheeks were still a little red. "Who knows" He spoke. 

"Jasooon yo, are you coming?" I heard Chaz's voice again. "Hold up, let me just get dressed and I'll meet you upstairs at the game room" I answered. I took the chance to kiss Justin a few times more and cuddle with him a little more, our bodies still naked. I kissed his lips and rubbed his cheek with my finger, but then I slowly pulled away and got up, getting dressed. Only in boxers and black sweatpants. 

I kissed Justin one more time. "Sorry baby, I'll promise to get back here soon, I promise!" I said and Justin nodded with a beautiful smile on his face. How can someone be so fucking beautiful? I left the room and went to the game room, where Chaz was sitting on the couch, turning on the tv and the xbox so we could play some games together.

He smiled, "Why the fuck are you smiling? Me and Justin's thing was heating up, but then you decided to fucking knock on the door, stupid" I said, sitting right next to him and he laughed. "Oh are you laughing? You should be ashamed of yourself for screwing up a moment like that between me and him, fucking stupid" I joke. 

As we started playing some videogames, Chaz started talking. "You know... Because I wanted to play videogames wasn't the main reason why I came here." "Why did you came here for then?" I simply asked. He paused the videogame and looked at me with a serious expression on his face. "Tell me." I spoke because I was starting to get worried. 

"Solange. She texted me like, ten times. Asking for your number, asking how you are. Asking me to tell you to go to his birthday. Spend the day with her and him. She tried to call me but I didn't pick up. I didn't know what she was going to say and I don't know what to say to her. Jason, you just can't ignore this..." Chaz told me. I shook my head. 

"Chaz I can't ignore this but I can't do nothing about it as well." "You can. Jason, you wouldn't like if someone did this to you. Just go to the damn birthday, you're the father of her child, Jason." He spoke. And shit... he was nothing but right. But I just can't. 

"Did you forgot what she did last time? She fucking insulted my family and cheated on me. I just don't feel prepared to do something like this." I took a deep breath. 

"Jason even with all the things she had done to you, you just can't ignore this, for fucks sake! She is the mother of your child, and the kid hasn't even met you! Do you wonder the lies she makes up just to tell him that you're not with them? She's not going just to tell him, "Oh, son, your dad left us and he doesn't give a flying fuck about your birthday"! Jason you really need to think about this. This is not about you anymore, this is about your child. A innocent kid who doesn't know where his dad is and I wonder he's thinking about you. I'm saying this because I want just the best for you and you wouldn't be a nice person if you ignore her and pretend you don't have a kid." Chaz got up, walking to the door. 

"Think about it Jason. You have a child, and as a dad, you have responsabilities.

-------------------------------------

I'm not ready for this

Thanks for reading! x