Chapter 15

Justin Bieber's P.O.V

I made sure Charlie was comfortable on his bed, preparing myself to leave the room. He woke up like, one hour and a half ago and I gave him dinner. Me, Jason and him ate dinner at the table.

"I don't feel sleepy" Charlie spoke loud enough so I could hear. I turned around walking over to his bed again and sat down next to where he was laying.

"Well, do you want me to read a story? Which story do y-" I was interrupted by Charlie. "I want you to sing Justy!" He said, clapping his little hands. "U-um, sing?" "Yes. My grandma used to sing to me when I was in bed so I could feel sleepy but now she's with the angels." The little one told me. He pouted and I caressed his cheek.

"Okay. What do you want me to sing, bub?" I asked. "You can sing any song" Charlie said, and I nodded.

I decided I wanted to sing a song I wrote a few years ago.

"Look at all the choices, the choices in the world
The world spinnin' on freedom
Freedom for the boys and the girls
But the boys and girls, they don't know what love is like
Love is like appreciation
Mixed in a double cup with Sprite
So, can we go, no left or right
You go your way, and I'll go mine
Cause this is my time, and I won't waste it
Thinking bout what you gotta say
Cause I'm here to stay, yeah" I sang as I noticed Charlie was almost falling asleep.

"Cause this is my time and I won't waste it
Thinking bout what you gotta say
Cause I'm here to stay, whoa, oh.
Look at all the places, places that I've been, oh
It doesn't come easy, you gotta have strength
And when it goes down, and it's all said and done
You gotta stand up tall, there's no need to run.
And now that I've made it, I won't look back, no
Sacrifice what meant the most to me
Yes, I did" I noticed Charlie had finally fall asleep. I kissed his forehead and left the room, leaving the child asleep.

When I left the room and turned around I saw Jason with a little smile on his face, looking at me. "What?" I said, looking at him with a confused look on my face.

"Who sings that song? I like it" Jason said, grabbing his phone so he could search it on youtube. "Me. I wrote it" I said shyly, looking away from him. He gave me a surprised look. "Wow, I didn't know that. That song is beautiful, and you have a really beautiful voice, sweetheart" Jason said, smiling when he saw my red cheeks. "Thank you, that makes me really happy" I said, making Jason smile. I walked making my way to my room but Jason grabbed my arm, so I couldn't get away from him. 

He kissed my lips, but stopped when he heard the doorbell. My cheeks were pure red. Jason walked to the door, opening it and getting the sight of Solange, smiling as she saw him standing in front of her. "Jason, hello! I needed someone to take care of Charlie so I just left him with that boy right there," She pointed at me. "Justin. My name is Justin" I spoke, crossing my arms. 

"Yes, I already know that" Jason said, earning a smile from the girl. "Well do you want to come in or are you going to stand there?" Jason asked, Solange laughed a bit and walked into the house. She sat down on the sofa, looking around, maybe looking for the little one who was currently sleeping in Jason's bed upstairs. "Where's my son?" She asked, I perfectly noticed she was worried because she wasn't seeing him anywhere. "Oh, he's upstairs. He's asleep" I said, and she nodded with a weak smile on her face. Why do I have the feeling that she doesn't like me?

Jason walked towards my figure, hugging my waist. And that's when Solange looked at me in a weird way. And believe me, if looks could kill, I would be dead already. "Um, do you want me to go wake him up?" I asked Solange. "Jason could do it" She spat, and wow she really doesn't like me.

"What are you to Jason?" She asked, in a very mad voice tone. "I'm his friend" I rose an eyebrow. "U don't seem like you're just his friend" Solange said. "Well, even if I was more than his friend, it has nothing to do with you." I said. She looked at me like she got offended by what I had said, but I wanted to laugh so hard at her face. 

"Anyways," She walked over to Jason, who rose an eyebrow. "I came over here only not to pick up Charlie but to make an announcement, too." Solange spoke as a smile grew on her rosy lips. By her smile, this isn't good...

"Jase" She made him look at her. "I'm pregnant again, and the child is yours!" She grinned. 

----------------------------------------------

damn ok solange