I Carry You With Me

Start from the beginning

"Hello." I said smirking at them in annoyance before Mary-Louise walked in as Nora sighed following in pursuit.

"University housing. How lovely." Mary-Louise stated smiling around the room before sighing. "How sad." She added in defeat and I rolled my eyes, shutting the door and followed the two notches in as I saw Damon and Stefan standing on opposite sides of the room now. No Oscar in sight.

"Not as sad as being exiled here." Nora pointed out sighing.

"I suppose Lily had the wrong address for hostage trade. Where's Oscar?" Mary-Louise asked looking at Damon who furrowed his eyebrows.

"Oh, you just missed him." Damon stated, pointing to the door and I nodded shrugging in agreement.

"You reek of blood." Nora countered, looking at Damon in curiosity.

"Well, I-I've been bingeing. It's been a hard few weeks." Damon nodded, folding his arms over his chest and I sighed at him.

"And I've been judging." I added shrugging as did Stefan before Nora picked up a vase that sat on a shelve beside her. "You're not gonna find him in there." I stated in annoyance before she dropped it on the floor and I rose my eyebrow at the look she gave me.

"Look, I get it. You got me." Damon sighed, trying to gain their attention as Nora walked around the house, pushing anything that can be broken off of the shelves she went by before Stefan grabbed a picture of him and Caroline before it could break from the impact of the floor. "Oscar turned the tables and he knocked me out and then took off—We lost our only bargaining chip." Damon stated looking at the two heretic lovers.

"Then why isn't Oscar answering his phone?" Mary-Louise countered, raising an eyebrow back at him and I watched Nora walk towards the bathroom slowly.

"Maybe the guy doesn't want to be found." Stefan suggested, shrugging back at her as Nora opened the bathroom door only to see it empty.

"Why don't I believe you?" Nora asked in annoyance as she turned away from the bathroom.

"Well, this is pointless. Come, Nora." Mary-Louise stated emotionlessly, walking towards the door and I opened it, being the kind person I am. Nora walked by me smirking before she dropped the smoothie that she held in her hand. I furrowed my eyebrows, quickly hovering a hand over the smoothie so it didn't hit the floor. Nora walked past me, not noticing and I smirked, dropping it in front of her and watched as the smoothie got on her shoes. I rose an eyebrow and gasped in fake shock as she turned back towards me angrily.

"Thanks for throwing it out with the rest of the trash." I smiled before closing the door quickly and looking at the boys. They nodded, walking towards the window and hiking Oscar up from the sheet he was hanging out the window from. "Screw it, let's just get the guy to the furnace." I suggested as the boys brought him back inside, dropping him on the couch as the door opened again and we all froze, seeing a college student walk in and I rolled my eyes at her. "Uh, wrong dorm, darling." I pointed out before she held out an envelope towards us and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Okay.." Stefan whispered, grabbing it in confusion and opening it. "A message from Mrs. Nora Hildegard. Dictated but not read, 'for every hour that Oscar isn't returned, a Whitmore student will die. Starting now'." Stefan read cautiously before the college student plunged a knife into her neck and I widened my eyes, watching her bleed out until she fell on the floor motionless.
~~~

"The visions scare the hell out of me, so if I'm raising the dead, don't rush me." Bonnie warned Ric before Damon and I walked into the room to see Joe laying on a table with Ric and Bonnie on either side of it.