Chapter 20) Why would a deam demon want to take over the world?

~Sam~
     It seemed to be working at first.  Everything was chasing us, but suddenly they all just stopped running and turned around. What's happening? I know I was tried, but why did they just stop chasing us? Oh,No! Danny!
~Danny Phantom~ (ghost form)
Bill just seemed to disappear. One moment there, the next one proof! I need to figure out where Fenton is and what Bill wants with him. I flew into the woods looking for the others.
I know that not many humans can survive becoming a half ghost. Maybe that why Bill wants Fenton. What does Bill want? Somehow I don't think it is someone to love. Maybe world domination. Huh, why would a dream demon want world domination? If you didn't guess, that was sarcastic.
      Seriously, does he want Fenton because his 'ghost compatible'? All I know is that Fenton is in big trouble. What happens to me if Fenton is hurt or even worse?
~Dani~
     Where am I? I was surprisingly calm about. I looked around. I saw a person sitting next to me. Mabel?
      She turned around to look at me, right when I thought her name. Maybe she's psychic. Hello? I thought towards here.
       "Thank God! Your awake." Mabel almost screamed. Okay maybe she's not psychic. 
       "Mabel, what's happening?" I asked.
"Well, exactly I don't know exactly. I know there's two Dannys I'll explain in a minute. I think we're in the dreamscape. The others are exploring." Mabel said too quickly.
"Okay. Explain everything."
~Danny Fenton~ (human form)
      Bill left me here with: "Nothing you should worry about. Yet." Great. Yeah, just leave me here. All tied up. Even better! Float away! Don't get me wrong I love it that Bill is gone, but you really can't leave a person like that!
I struggled against the ropes. I expected the rope to glow a little bit, but no I'm human and don't get glowing restraints.
Where's Phantom? Wasn't it his job not to get me kidnapped? I can imagine his response now: "How is my job to make sure you don't get kidnapped? What are you? Five?"
Boy, my life got sadder. Making up situations in my head. Is that normal? Maybe not. I have no clue. I'm so confused. Great. Talking to myself. More like thinking to myself. Whatever.
      OH MY GOD! I just remembered that I have stupid summer reading! Do you think the teachers will expect that excuse : I was kidnapped by a dream demon and bunch of other weird things? Seriously, I think they might. If they lived in Amity Park for more than a week they'll believe that. Right? 
     Okay, I'm just getting lonely now. How long was it? I don't care. I'm going to name that shiny, black rock next to me Bob. Why not? Bob's s nice, polite rock. He never talks back and hates Bill. 
      Now, I'm just going crazy. Where's Phantom?
~Dipper~
      I knew right away something was wrong. When they turned around and just ran the other way. I'm guessing it wasn't because we were so scary. 
       We needed a way out. Hmmm. There has to be a logical way out. I feel like I'm missing something obvious. I know the Dannys said something about where we are. I feel like I know where we are. Like I've been here before. But, when?
I kept on thinking of a way out. Suddenly, a portal appeared. It kinda look like a crystal ball. Showing me the mystery and the poor tourists that got tricked into going inside. How long were we in this place?
          "Sam, look at this."
          She stared at it with big eyes. We both knew what it was. A way out. We couldn't go without the others.
            "Can you do that again?" She asked.
            "I think so."
      She nodded. The creatures were still in sight. Sam and I followed them. Making sure that we were just far enough that they couldn't see us, but close enough for us to keep up. 
       They stopped in the clearing that we were just at. We heard whispers of Bill. None told of what he was really planning.
       "Freaks of all genders! The day we've been waiting for has come." A uncertain groan came from the crowd. "I mean this time!"
      A "yeah! Right!" Came from the crowd. Bill's laser eyes burnt  that area to dust where the shout came from.
      "Anyone else want to say anything? Good." Shouted Bill.
       I wanted to shout 'how?', but I felt like he wouldn't take it so well.
        "Let's party!" Bill shouted.
         The crowd went into a uproar. They threw anything they could. Almost destroying each other in the process.
      "I'll sneak through the crowd. To see if I can get anymore information about where Danny Fenton is." I told Sam. 
     "Okay. I'll search the woods for the Dannys. Be careful." She said grimly. I nodded.
      I wanted to tell her who would notice me against all the chaos? I mean come on! I'm kinda small compared to all those monsters and who (when destroying stuff) notices the small things?
       Boy, I was wrong.
~Danny Fenton~(human form)
     I looked over at Bob. I didn't take my eyes off Bob. Bob worked in a button factory had two kids and wife. Bob never said no to anyone. He was way too nice for his own good. One day, someone threw Bob. Now Bob stuck here, separated from his family.
Okay, is Bill's plan to slowly get me to go crazy because it's working. I mean come on! Something happen!
The goblin with the magic eight ball eyes walked in. Without so much of a grunt, he picked me up. I struggled, knowing nothing good can from this. Something happen! Ha. Ha. Great karma really loves me.
     I wanted to beg the thing to set me free, but I'm not sure if it even knows English. Great. Everything is just great.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you guys so much for the votes! I can't believe it! 3k! And 154 votes! Thank you so much!
If you want to see something or have any comments/feelings or helpful complaints (not that I ever got unhelpful ones) then please comment!