Chapter 3) Babysitting

~Danny~
I woke up to my sister, Jazz, telling me to wake up. "Huh? What? It's eight o'clock." I said in a drowsy voice.

    "Finally your awake! I been telling you to get up for the last five minutes. The bus to get to your babysitting job comes at eight thirty and arrives at eight fifty five. I thought you could have thirty minutes to wake up and get ready." Jazz started to talk real fast. Jazz had reddish brown hair (like my mom's) and was kinda tall for her age.

      I got dressed in my normal clothes (a white t-shirt with some red on it and jeans) got breakfast in less than twenty minutes. For the rest of the time I tried to figure out what to bring. I decided on  two Spector Deflector,(which is belts that protects against ghosts) a Fenton Thermos,(a ghost trapping device that looks like a thermos)a deck of cards, first ad kit and a flashlight.

I was almost late to the bus, but made it on time. I looked out the window of the bus and noticed the town was kinda creepy. Everyone seemed to know each other, but each one had creepy features to them. One lady only had one eye opened and another guy had a really annoying voice.

After a long twenty minutes I finally arrived at the mystery shack.

~Mable~
Danny seemed to take forever to arrive here. I couldn't wait to have Grenda and Candy to meet him. He was really cute! I know the girls will love him! Even though he came off to me kinda shy. Dipper thinks that some super natural thing is related to Danny for some reason, but Danny seems normal (at least compared to rest of Gravity Falls).

   The bell rang as Danny stepped inside. I ran up to him. "Come on! Everyone is in my room! Don't be shy! Come on! You have to meet them all!" I said as I bounced up and down. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up to my room. It's pretty plain room. I share it with Dipper."

    Grenda and Candy were sitting on my bed while Dipper was reading the mysterious journal. I did a fake cough to get Dipper's attention. "This is Danny our new babysitter!" I almost shouted. Dipper hides the journal.

   "I thought your Uncle said that I was only babysitting you two." Danny said uncomfortably.

    "Well my friends Grenda and Candy will be coming over sometimes." Maybe more since your here. They started to giggle and ask all the questions I asked yesterday.

   Dipper saved him by saying, "Do you guys want to do something?"

    "What? We are! We're asking Danny questions?" Grenda said.

     Dipper and Danny was obviously uncomfortable, so we decided to watch some TV while the boys played a card game. After a while we got hungry and bored, so into town to see what could do.

    After walking around town for a couple of minutes, Danny finally asked, "What do you do for fun around here?" He's so cute when he talks!!

"Well Dipper figures out mysteries of this old town and I hang out with my girlfriends. Oh and help Dipper." I said with excitement.

"What type of mysteries?"

"Um... There is a lot of super natural stuff that happens around here." I said as if it was nothing.

"Maybe one day we can check it out." He said as if in deep thought.

"Do you have anything super natural in your town?" I asked. Even after all those questions I feel like he's hiding something.

"Um... My town is um.... Haunted ." He said worriedly.

Dipper finally joined into the conversation, "Your town's haunted  by ghosts? And your parents are ghost hunters? That's messed up."

"Your telling me." Danny said sadly.

      We were right next to an ally when a big glowing green dog jumped out of no where. I looked around for Danny, but he was no where in sight. A glowing boy in a white and black jumpsuit appeared out of no where.

     "Cujo what are you doing here?" Said the glowing boy. His hair was white while his eyes glowed green.

    Then the dog turned into a puppy and just barked happily. "I'm sorry to do this pal, but......" The ghost boy never finished his sentence, the dog disappeared. The ghost boy sighed and disappeared too.

   In ten seconds Danny was standing next to me saying that he had to go to the bathroom. I think I remembered him to tell us to wait outside the toy store while he went to the bathroom or was it just my imagination.

    When we got home it was almost six thirty. Grenda and Candy went home while Dipper and I watched TV waiting for Danny to go home.

After Danny left, Dipper finally said to me, "Something strange about Danny and that dog."

"Yeah, dogs don't glow like that! Do you want to look for the dog tonight?" I said excitedly.

"Yes! It might give us some answers on the ghost boy!"Dipper said.

     "Ghost boy? That's what we are calling him? Maybe a better name. Like Invisobill!" I replied.

   "What type of name is that? ghost boy is better!"

     "You call him what you want, I'll call him what I want!"

~Danny~
I snuck out of the house to find Cujo. When he shows up I know some trouble will come my way. It's almost eight o'clock and Jazz is covering for me. She claims I'm asleep.

I'm in my ghost form incase something bad happens. I checked the town first nothing. Then I continued on to check the woods. It's pretty, but it's really creepy at the same time. I hear rustling, but every time I check it's nothing.

After an hour I almost give up, but I hear two people talking. It's Dipper and Maple! What are they doing back here? I fly to where I think they are. Suddenly I see Cujo( in puppy form) jump out of nowhere.

I start chasing him. Somehow he stopped right in front of Mable and Dipper. "Cute puppy!" Cried Mable with so much happiness. She picked up Cujo and started to pet him.

"Who? What are you?" Dipper asked.

"I'm a.... Ghost. I guess I try to put bad ghost back where they belong." I said honestly.

"Is the glowing puppy bad?" Maple asked with sadness.

"I don't know." I said. Then I noticed a book in Dipper's hand. "Hey what book is that?"

Dipper seemed to hug it closer to his chest as if protecting it.

"Come on Cujo, let's go." I said nervously.

"Do you have to?" Mable  complained.

"Yeah it's getting late."

"Ghosts have bed times?"

"Yeah when their fourteen."

Cujo turned invisible. Great! He got away! Again! I turned invisible and watched Mable and Dipper to if they got home. Then I went home and fell asleep right away.