Chapter 16

Hey peeps! I'm back, sorry for the long wait. Life has been hella hard, but alas, your girl came through with the update. Let me know what you think.

Bucky hid out in an old cabin in the woods, hoping and praying to god that those creatures wouldn't be able to find him. But god wasn't on his side this day as the door to the cabin was kicked to down. Standing there were the three demon brothers. He stood up abruptly, getting into a fighting stance.

"How did you find me?" Bucky asked.

"It wasn't hard," Bani said. "Now where is Senta?"

Bucky didn't say a thing, calculating how he'd get out of this cabin alive. He knew he'd have to fight for his life.

"Did you not hear him, mortal? Where is our sister? We left her in your care," Bilstyggr growled. Bucky swallowed hard before replying.

"Your sister is someone else's problem now." He said.

"YOU INCOMPETENT-" Bani started, but Vigr stopped him as he was marching towards Bucky.

"Wait, brother. Maybe he did this for a reason," Vigr said. "Mortal, tell us your reasons for betraying us and why we shouldn't kill you right where you stand." Bucky said nothing as he glared at them. Bilstyggr was at his side in an instant, Bucky wasn't quick enough as the demon gripped his metal fist. He twisted his arm around, Bucky cried out, and was kicked outside of the cabin. The brothers trudged towards him, Bani stepped on his chest while the other two watched. Bilstyggr with a smirk, and Vigr's look of disdain.

"You see, you may be strong for a mortal, but we are much stronger. You will be broken." Bani said to Bucky.

"Go ahead and kill me, I've got nothing to live for." Bucky huffed out. Bani lift his foot to kick him in the head, but Vigr stopped him.

"Brother, stop." He said, then looked to Bucky. "Just tell us where our sister is, and you will be spared. You have my word."

"What are you gonna do to the girl?" Bucky asked.

"That is of no concern of yours." Bilstyggr scorned. "Just tell us."

Bucky huffed out a sigh, "Follow me, and try not to bring attention to yourselves."

"Senta, you can't possibly fight with us any longer. I want you to be safe, even if I have to send you back to Asgard." Loki said to a very stubborn Senta.

"I have you know that my mother was pregnant with me as she fought in battle." Senta said, folding her arms like a defiant child.

"My darling, please, you don't have to. Thor and I will have everything under control." He said.

Steve decided to step in, "Look, I'm sure it's normal for women to fight while pregnant where you're from, but we need to care about your safety and the safety of your baby."

Senta narrowed her eyes, "Fine."

"You listen to him, but not your husband?" Loki asked, placing his hand on his chest. Senta smirked.

"Envy doesn't look good on you, Loki." She said, kissing his cheek. "But it makes me want you more."

"Well...I better call Nat or Nick. If you'd like to sit and relax...I have Game of Thrones, you might like that sort of thing." Steve said awkwardly, quickly walking away as Thor smiled knowingly.

Senta felt a dark energy and a chill up her spine, "They're coming." She said. "They know where we are."

Loki grabbed Senta, "Thor, we must leave now!" Thor nodded, gripping his hammer.