“No!” I said, and giggled to myself. I locked the door and slipped off my clothes.

I hopped into the shower and let the water run down my body, relaxing my nerves. I washed my hair and body, then I turned the shower off and slipped out. I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked into the room to get my clothes that I left on the dresser, I peeked my head out of the bathroom and saw Andrew laying on the bed. I ran to the dresser and grabbed my clothes, hoping he didn’t see me.

He whistled and that made me turn completely red. Ah! He saw me.

I shut the door again and slipped on my clothes. I came out of the bathroom fully dressed and walked to the closet to get my shoes.

“Where are we going anyways?” I asked Andrew, grabbing my shoes and putting them on.

“It’s a surprise.” He smiled down at me, well I knelt down to tie up my shoes.

I got into Andrew’s car, still begging for him to tell me where we are going.

“No Anthony.” He laughed.

“Come on. Please?” I begged, giving him my famous puppy dog eyes.

“Don’t do that, you know how giving I am to you when you do that.” He said, clearing his throat and looking at the road.

We were driving down the road when I heard a honk come from behind us. They passed us and I saw Immy’s car pull up next to us.

“Honk if your gay!” She screamed out the window. Andrew didn’t move to honk the horn, so I did. I honked the horn like 20 times.

“Woo!” She screamed. I could see Vanessa face, she looked happy but I could see the fear in her eyes, yeah that is the usual reaction when driving with Immy.

We turned onto Webber St., and went down the long road. The light came into view. The many colorful lights that are only at the..

“Fair!” I shouted with glee.

“Yeah.” Andrew said, smiling at me. He knew how much I like the fair.

“Ah! I thought it left already.” I screamed.

“No, this is their last night.” He said.

I looked back at the lights, the multi-colored lights filled the sky. The moon was gone for tonight, which made the lights shine brighter against the cloudy sky.

I can’t believe we are at the fair. This is going to be amazing!

When we parked the car and got out, I could barely hold in my excitement. I was hopping with joy.

Andrew grabbed my hand and held me in place, Immy and Vanessa walked ahead of us.

We paid to get in the went to the place were you get the wrist bands to ride the rides. Andrew bought him and I one.