Brain Teasers/Riddles

Brain teasers! Screw your brains with these. I'll put the answers in the next chapter:) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Brain Teasers/Riddles:

1.My first three letters are a term in golf, 

While my second, third, and fourth are drawings. 

My first four are less than a whole, 

And all of me is a celebration. 

What am I?

*****

2.When do you start on red and stop on green?

*****

3.A clerk at a butcher shop stands five feet ten inches tall and wears size 13 sneakers. What does he weigh?

*****

4.Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?

*****

5.What word in the English language is always spelled incorrectly?

***** 

6. You have a fox, a chicken and a sack of grain. You must cross a river with only one of them at a time. If you leave the fox with the chicken he will eat it; if you leave the chicken with the grain he will eat it. How can you get all three across safely?

*****

7. You have 12 black socks and 12 white socks mixed up in a drawer. You're up very early and it's too dark to tell them apart. What's the smallest number of socks you need to take out (blindly) to be sure of having a matching pair?

*****

8. What is special about the following sequence of numbers? 8 5 4 9 1 7 6 10 3 2 0

*****

9. You are the bus driver. At your first stop, you pick up 29 people. On your second stop, 18 of those 29 people get off, and at the same time 10 new passengers arrive. At your next stop, 3 of those 10 passengers get off, and 13 new passengers come on. On your fourth stop 4 of the remaining 10 passengers get off, 6 of those new 13 passengers get off as well, then 17 new passengers get on. What is the color of the bus driver's eyes?

*****

10. A rooster lays an egg at the very top of a slanted roof. Which side is the egg going to roll off on?

*****

11. . A completely black dog was strolling down Main street during a total blackout affecting the entire town. Not a single streetlight had been on for hours. As the dog crosses the center of the road a Buick Skylark with 2 broken headlights speeds towards it, but manages to swerve out of the way just in time. How could the driver see the dog to swerve in time?

*****

12. What seven-letter word has hundreds of letters in it?

*****

13. If you had a ton of feathers and a ton of stones which would be heavier?

*****

14. Tom's mother has three children. One is named April, one is named May. What is the third one named?

*****

15. Two women apply for a job. They are identical and have the same mother, father and birthday. The interviewer asks, "Are you twins?" to which they honestly reply, "No". 

How is this possible?

*****

16. Name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Sunday.

*****

17. A plane crashed on the border or US and Canada. Where do they bury the survivors?

*****

18. Rearrange the letters in the words "new door" to make one word. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

How many do you know the answers to? I'll put a chapter of answers up after this:) 

Comment 

Vote 

Fan/Follow:) 

Thanks, Blue