The Awkward Moment.......

Everyone has their awkward moments...so here are some of my awkward moments and ones I found on Google. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

The Awkward Moment......

*The awkward moment you tell a joke and you're the only one laughing.

*The awkward moment when your tummy growls in the middle of a quiet class.

* The awkward moment when you walk into the wrong class.

*The awkward moment when you try to look hot walking past a bunch of hot dudes and trip.

*The awkward moment when you are daydreaming and then realize you were staring at someone.

*The awkward moment when a teacher cracks a joke and no one laughs.

*The awkward moment when you're staring at someone....and then realize that your sunglasses are see through.

*The awkward moment when your hands are frozen/numb and you can't write.

*The awkward moment when you are standing in a crowd......and you have a wedgie.

*The awkward moment when accidentally fart when peeing in a public toilet.

*The awkward moment when you try and do your diarrhoea quietly......in a public toilet.

*The awkward moment when the teacher is bending over helping the person next to you and you turn at the wrong moment. (butt to the face o.o)

*The awkward moment when your hand touches someone's butt by accident.

*The awkward silence..................

*The awkward stares.....

*The awkward moment when the inside of your nose is itchy and you can't pick your nose.

*The awkward moment when you stare at a word so long it ends up looking wrong.

*The awkward moment when you realize you were chewing a borrowed pen.

*The awkward when you say moment in your head while reading this.

*The awkward moment when you accidentally grope someone.

*The awkward moment when you forget to lock the door while pooping.

*The awkward moment when you open a packet of chips and just as you go to eat them the room goes silent and everyone hears you munch on them.

* The awkward moment when you wave back at someone who wasn't waving at you.

* The awkward moment when your chair makes a farting noise and you can't make the noise again to prove you didn't fart.

*The awkward moment when you find out you and best friend like the same person.

* The awkward moment when you're talking about your crush and he/she is right behind you.

*The awkward moment when you're doing weird things and then realize someone is watching you.

*The awkward moment when you're the only one laughing and you can't stop.

*The awkward moment when you see some people from school hanging out at the mall and you're there with your mum.

* The awkward moment when you wanna fart in the middle of testing or in class where everyone is suddenly quiet. (A/N from @healing)

*The awkward moment when your awkward moment jokes aren't funny. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Phew *wipes forehead* that kinda felt like a lot. 

Tell me what you think and if you are like me.....the most awkward person in the world. 

Comment 

Vote 

Fan/follow 

Thanks, Blue:)