So what happened?

"Wake up." you hear. You slowly open your eyes to see that Wonwoo was shaking you.

"I'm awake!" you say, pulling the blanket over your head.

"We are going to the doctors office. Hurry up!" Wonwoo walks out of your bedroom and shuts the door behind him. You throw the blanket off of you and walk to your closet. You swing open the door to see all of your shirts. You see a yellow sweater and throw it on. You go to walk out of your bedroom, but stretch instead of opening the door. You don't pay attention and you walk into the door, causing you to fall on your butt.

"Oh my gosh." you get up and turn the handle, walking into the living room. You turn to go sit on the couch but instead you see another person sitting there, who isn't Wonwoo.

"Oh you're awake! Does your head hurt?" the person stands up and holds your head, looking at the mark on your head.

"It doesn't hurt much anymore, and i'm starting to remember things. But I don't remember you..." you look into the persons eyes.

"How can you not remember me? I'm Mingyu." he puts his hands on your shoulders.

"Come on! Let's go." Wonwoo walks through the living room, straight to the door. He walks out the door and waits for you two to come outside. Mingyu walks away from you to grab something before leaving. You don't feel like waiting around for Mingyu so you walk out the door and stand by Wonwoo. You grab Wonwoo's hand and look up at him, smiling. He looks down and smiles. You lean your head on his arm and wait for Mingyu. When Mingyu came outside he glared at you and Wonwoo. Mingyu gets jealous. Mingyu still doesn't like the fact that you are with Wonwoo, but he tolerates it. He knows that you and Wonwoo will never be as close as him and Wonwoo.

A cab pulls up and Wonwoo opens the back seat, allowing you and Mingyu to sit down first. Wonwoo gets in and tells the driver the destination, and the driver starts driving. Wonwoo looks over at you.

"Are you starting to remember?" Wonwoo asks.

"Yes! I remembered that you are my boyfriend. I'm starting to remember Mingyu too!" you reply. You look over and smile at Mingyu. Mingyu smiles back, then continues looking out the window. Wonwoo grabs your hand and you move closer to him. 

"Do you remember how long we have been together?" Wonwoo asks.

"About 3 years." you say.

"Yes." Wonwoo smiles and squeezes your hand. You look out the window and wonder how you hurt your head. The driver stops and all of you get out of the car after Wonwoo pays. Mingyu walks ahead of you and Wonwoo, and talks to the receptionist. He gets the papers to fill out, and finds a spot to sit in the crowded doctors office. 

Mingyu fills out all the papers and hands them back as all three of you wait to be called back.

"(Y/N)" you all hear. You stand up and walk to the doctor, Wonwoo and Mingyu following. The doctor leads you to a room and you sit down.

"So what happened?" the doctor says while looking at your head.

"She was in my room with me, and we were on my bed. She ended up falling asleep and so did I. When I woke up, she was on the floor. I think she might have hit her head on my night stand. But i'm not exactly sure." As Wonwoo spoke, you looked at him.

"How long until she remembers everything?" Mingyu asked.