Won...woo?

You went from only seeing black, to seeing everything around you. You look around confused, wondering what's going on. The room you're in is dark, only a light coming from the bottom of the door. You get up and start getting dizzy. You sit back down and put your hand on your head, feeling a lump.

"O-ow! What?" You rub your head as you whine. You sit there for a few more minutes before getting up again, searching for a light switch.

*click*

The lights turn on and you shield your eyes from the brightness. You rub your eyes, looking around again. It's a bedroom. You walk over to a desk that's in the bedroom to find a note.

'You fell and hit your head! I was so worried!! I put you in your bedroom and I put a glass of water on your nightstand. I hope you are okay! I will be home soon. Take some medicine if your head still hurts. Annyeong!
-Wonwoo '

"Won..woo?" You say, setting the note on the desk. You grab the glass of water and open the door. You walk into the bathroom and find the medicine you are supposed to take. You swallow a few pills, drinking the water to wash them down. You set down the glass and look in the mirror.

"What?!" You look at the spot on your head. You touch it and cringe. You back away from the mirror and walk out the door to explore the house, turning off the bathroom light on your way out.

You wander around the house until you find the kitchen. You look in the fridge and grab a piece of pizza. You take a bite and wander around again until you find the living room. You sit down on the couch and find the remote. You press the red button on the remote before tossing it onto the other side of the couch.

You watch tv for a little while until you hear the door knob moving. Your eyes widen when the door opens, showing a tall figure. You jump up, ready to fight.

"Who are you?" You yell. The figure turns on the light and shuts the door.

"Who am I? Are you crazy?" You've lived with me and Mingyu for 3 months!" The figure says, taking off his coat.

"Mingyu? Wait so that must mean you're Wonwoo!" You say, standing normally.

"Of course I'm Wonwoo. Did you forget m-" he stops talking and walks closer to you, grabbing your head, "did you forget everything??" You shrug your shoulders.

"I don't know." You say.

"Oh my god. Go back to sleep. Maybe it's just from hitting your head? I'm going to call the doctor. I'll wake you up when I get answers." He says. He pushes you towards your bedroom, "good night." You go to walk into your room when he pulls you back and hugs you.

"What's this?" You say. He hugs you tighter.

"Please remember me." He lets go and you walk into your room. You start closing the door and Wonwoo starts walking away. You crack the door open again.

"Wonwoo!" You yell.

"Yes?"

"Good night." You close your door and jump onto the bed, covering your self up. You lay there and wonder, how did you hit your head? Why can't you remember who Wonwoo and Mingyu are? Who are you?

Slowly you drift off to sleep, not knowing that nightmares are about to come.