Yeah Right, Felix!

Hey. I'm updating! I know I say this a lot, but this is one of my favorite chapters! Now, here's chapter eleven:

Chapter Eleven:

Sadie Pov:

I woke up and realized I was still in Anubis' arms. We had fallen asleep here last night. My head was on his chest, his arms around me. I looked over at the other couches. Dad was in one of them. I sucked in a breath. Anubis heard and opened his eyes.

"What-" I pointed. "Oh." He fell silent. Dad turned towards us. "You're awake," he said. I sat up. "Uh...yeah." I said. "Obviously. Is that...a bad thing?" I asked.

Meanwhile, Anubis muttered 'Captain Obvious' under his breath. I nudged him hard. Dad smiled. "No." He sighed.

"I wanted to apologize. Look, last night, when I saw you in Anubis's arms, kissing-" He came over and sat down next to us, "I just...I was sad. And Anubis, I really do trust you. I know you'd never hurt Sadie. I'd trust you with my life. It's just that, when I saw you holding her-"

He looked at me and Anubis looked touched (though he'll never admit it.) "I was upset. Because- because you're no longer my little girl."

I sat there for a few seconds, stunned. Then I threw my arms around Dad and, blinking back tears, said, "Oh, Daddy, I'll always be your little girl!" I started crying. Yes, crying. Me.

We hugged. "Oh..." Several tears fell off Dad's face. "You- you haven't called me...daddy, in...such a long time. Nine years..."

Anubis was watching us, smiling. I pulled away from Dad and hugged Anubis too. "I love you both." I said.

Anubis Pov:

"I'll always love you, Sadiekins." Sadie looked at him. She had that look on her face. I was surprised she didn't tell him not to call her that.

"I love you too, Sades." I whispered. She smiled and gave me a kiss.

"Oh, so it's okay for him to call you Sades, but not for me to call you Sadie-kins?" Julius asked, pretending to be outraged. Sadie laughed. "Yeah, pretty much." Julius scowled. "What time is it?" Sadie asked. "Ten," he answered.

Sadie stood. "Group hug!" she cheered. Julius and I groaned and glanced at each other. "C'mon, you know you want to!" Sadie cooed.

For her sake, we stood. I heard footsteps. Suddenly, Ruby walked in. She stopped short when she saw us. "Oh..." she whispered. "Did you finally make up?" she asked. "You saved us!" Julius and I shouted. Ruby laughed. Sadie walked over and hugged her. I smiled.

(Sadie Pov)

It was almost dinnertime. Zia, Jaz, Cleo, Alyssa and I were making the food- mashed potatoes, ham, green beans, etc. I had explained/ told the same thing I told Carter before when he was mad about Anubis and I to Dad. He understood. And approved!

We carried the food over to the table, which Dad expanded magically for us. Dad stood while everyone sat- Cleo, Jaz, Zia, Carter, Walt, Julian, Max, other initiates (there were over fifty initiates living her. Big table.) and I.

Everyone looked at Dad. He cleared his throat.

"I just wanted you all to know that I fully approve of Sadie and Anubis' relationship. I let my anger take over me and I'm sorry. I was upset because Sadie isn't my little girl anymore." He sat.

Everyone awwwed and cheered. Except Felix. He came over to us.

"Ya'know...you'll come to your senses. You'll see that I'm the guy for you." He tossed his hair...or tried to. In my opinion, it looked like a baby seal shaking it's head over and over and over and over...anyway.

I snorted and everyone laughed, especially Sadie, Zia, Jaz and Alyssa. Sadie rolled her eyes and pffted. "Whatever, Felix," she said. "Go sit down." "You're not the boss of me!" Felix said. "Actually, I kinda am."

Felix scowled. "Fine. But think about what I said!" He walked back to his seat. Everyone laughed again and started talking and eating, Sadie smiling up with laughter at me.

And right now, she was the only one I saw or heard as I leaned down and kissed her.

Sorry it's short! I need more ideas, although I've got Ch. twelve and a tiny part of thirteen written. Do you guys have any? Every time I ask, no one answers, but c'mon, I have over ten readers! I'll update soon, I promise. By next week. Not Saturday, though, most likely.

And how did you like the ending? I know, this isn't my best chapter..