five

_

it had been days, since he had been released from the hospital. dan's eating habits had only gotton worse, well everything had gotten worse.

his mother barely made eye contact with him, except when he was dropped off at his therapist.

at times they spoke if words count "hi" she'd say. "hi" he'd reply and she seemed to not even care he was slowly letting himself go.

_

"dan someone's here for you, a friend actually"

at first dan was suprised his mother even dared to communicate with him but then he was bewildered at the fact that someone had came to visit him.

a friend.

the last time he had talked to his only friend, pj was five days ago at the hospital and they haven't come in contact after that acquaintance.

eager to find out who it was dan quickly headed downstairs and walked over to the door, standing there in a blue jumper and black jeans was no other than, phil.

dan was quite suprised at the fact that phil was even here since the last time they had spoken was quite a while back.

"hi"

"hi, can i come in?"

dan nodded and motioned for phil to follow him upstairs, he did.

the first thing phil did when he entered dan's room was look around amazed at the amount of posters dan had on his wall. then he took a sit on the right side of dan's bed as dan sat on the left.

for a while there was a bit of silence between the two until the black haired lad parted his lips to speak.

"dan, can i ask you something?"

there was so much phil could ask him at the moment which is why dan started getting anxious.

"yes, go on"

"do you hate me?"

hate? how could someone possibly hate phil? his personality was bubbly and it made you want to look at him in aww he was so adorable, a total opposite of dan.

"no phil, why would you think that?"

"you never texted me, i thought you found me annoying, i see why you would though"

how could phil possibly see himself as annoying? he was no where near close to annoying.

stop thinking about yourself you pig other people have feelings just like yours

there was no doubting his mind was actually right at this moment but how could someone as happy as phil ever feel like dan did.

"no you're not anoying phil not at all i was- was just at - the - the - hos-pital"

phil looked worried, really worried but then parted his lips to speak,"hospital? dan what i'm sorry i'm acting so self centered i could have visted you forgive me"

"it's alright phil, it dosen't matter at least your here now"

"yea" he said as a smile appeared on his face making me smile right back, an actual smile.

"you should smile more it looks good on you" he said as he gazed towards me and i could feel myself starting to blush.

he'll never like someone like you