Chapter 1

*On left is the older sister and the right is the younger sister*

"Talking"
'Thoughts'

Sophie POV:

My name is Sophie Jones and I live with my older sister Katherine and her boyfriend Jacob Clarke.

I really don't mind living with them I mean. Yes , me and my sister are 6 years apart, but we're still really close.

We hang out all the time and her boyfriends is a lovable idiot who I really don't mind if she married. I mean he's the only boyfriend I really like that she has dated.

But there always seems to be something I'm missing when I'm around them. They're always secretive and I want to find out what, but it's like hitting a brink wall, it just won't happen.

And then this happened. . . .

Katherine POV:

I can't believe my friend Lilian turned her baby brother into a 12 year old. Now I have to make a potion to turn him back even though I'm very limited on supplies.

I just left my boyfriend Jacobs house he's a werewolf. I live with him on the outskirts of his packs territory because of my little sister.

Since she doesn't have any witch blood in her like I do. She is clueless to the supernatural world and I don't want her to get involved even if my boyfriend thinks I should tell her.

"There that should do it" I told my friend Lilian giving her a small portion of the cup the of de-aging potion I had with me. Not wanting to have to deal with her anymore than I have to.

As I leave her house I see that my boyfriend is listening to his favorite 'Twenty One Pilots' song blaring through the windows of the car.

' I love an idiot '

I open the door and get into the car as Jacob slowly starts to turn the music down.

"So now where are we going?" He asked me with that goofy smile of his.

"Home" I said with the most exhausted sign I ever made in my life.

Information on what's happened to now

I've been living with Jacob since my parents died when I was 18. My sister was only 12 but I was dating Jacob at the time and he was like "it's fine, let her come and stay. Both of you guys can still go to school that way and not be homeless"

I was very thankful and because he came from a rich family he was fine with spoiling me. I was able to get my masters in college and come to find out my sister was very smart too just like me. She just finished getting her bachelors in college recently.

But I never got to the part of telling my sister me and our whole family is supernatural or that my boyfriend is any less. It does hurt when I have to hide a major part of my life from her, but what can I do I just want to protect my sister.

Back to main part

Katherine POV:

My boyfriend and I we're just getting back home and I didn't realize my sister was watching tv on the couch.

I tripped on books in the floor and dropped the cup of de-aging potion on the couch. Not full knowing what happened till I heard my sister gasp.

Then I knew we were in trouble. I slowly walked around the couch and came face to face with my little sister looking like she did when she was a newborn.

I looked at my boyfriend to try and get some kind of help, but there was nothing. CRAP