chapter 1

Jungkook p.o.v

Hello my name is jeon jungkook, I am 18 years old I live with my step mom and two of my so called step brothers jimin and hoseok or just j-hope , we live on the other side of the kingdom, where the king, the princess, and the prince stayed.

It was a sunny afternoon and I was at the flea market searching for the ingredients for dinner. i was thinking of making a bread soup with a fruit cup on the side . I payed for the food with my allowence and walked back to the house.

~at the house~

I arrived at the house and I sat all the food down jimin came down and nocked all the plates on the floor making a loud crash and sharp pieces flying every where I was devastated , after he did that hoseok came and scold him and my step mom came down.

"What did you do this time jungkook" she said with her hands on her hips

"I didn't do anything miss it was jimin he did it" I protested but she refused to listen

"I don't care what nonsense you have to say and by lying I will make you clean the boys and my room for a week no phone and no allowence got it, and make sure you clean this up and you finish making dinner and when youre done go to your room understood" she stated and I noded hoseok came to me and apologized for jimin behavior and i accepted it and he was the nicest person in my life basically because for the pass 16 year I have been living in hell with them except for hoseok but apart form him I could not stand those too.

I was making dinner and I made soup and fruit cups like I said earlier. I called them down and they rushed down to come and eat.

"You did great and this meal jungkook" hoseok said

"O-oh thank you" I said while blushing but jimin just kicked him under the table and to shush him up and his mother agreed with him.

After dinner I washed the dishes and went to my bedroom. I grabbed my things to take a shower.

~after the shower~

After I was finished I found my favorite book on my bed but it was there because hoseok put it there every time I finished showering and he sat on my bed to read it to me until I feel asleep he was so nice to me I didn't know what to do to pay him back,oh well just have to wait and see. After I was finished putting on my night wear and I sat on my bed under the sheets and waited for hoseok. After two minutes he showed up and he smiled at me sat on my bed and read a book.

He finished the book and he closed I heard him put the book back on the shelf and the lights turned off he whisper good night and he closed the door slightly and he left.

Chapter done