S.coups

Plz vote if u liked these stories ^^
-
-
"Hmm~"you hummed as you walked around the mall, hand in hand with your boyfriend seungcheol. you were wearing a cute, white crop top with high waist jeans and sneakers.

It was a Saturday morning and you decided to go outside and buy some new clothes.
You wanted to go alone at first but Your boyfriend wanted to spend more time with you so he begged you to let him come with you.
He used his entertaining yet cheesy aegyo on you and it worked..
" (y/n)~ can we please go to the arcade? Pleasee..." seungcheol said to you. You shook your head and said,
"But I came here to shop for new clothes not to go to the arcade..."
"But pleased (y/n)~" he said pouting cutely..
"No." You said, trying hard to not fall for it again.
"Fine." He answered , finally giving up and puffed his cheeks.
You two strolled around shops when suddenly a pair of rings caught your eyes. it was a couple's ring that have hearts on with the words 'his' and 'hers' written on .
"Woahh its so pretty..." You stared at it in awe.
You and S.coups have been in a relationship for more than 2 years already but you both don't own any thing sweet like couples ring. To be truthful you wanted things like those, But you didn't want your boyfriend to waste money on you so you never brought it up..
seungcheol could see the way you look at those rings and asked,
"Do u want it (y/n)? I can buy it for you-"
"Nooo its alright seungcheol, I don't want it"You said while smiling."Let's go home!!"
Seungcheol grinned adorably and link your arm with his."okay."

*time skip*

"(Y/N) I have a surprise for you!!" S.coups cheered happily and sat down on your bed,placing a box down.
"What is it seungcheol?"you asked curiously and sat down next to him.
He backhugged you and rest his chin on your shoulder.
" just open it and see~"he said.
You carefully opened the box to reveal the rings that you saw last time at the mall.
"You bought this..for us?" You asked, feeling happy and surprised at the same time.
"Yep." He answered.
"Oh my God seungcheol I like it but you didn't have to buy it!! It's too expensive!!"
You exclaimed.
"Yeah but I never bought you anything like a good boyfriend should." S.coups said frowning guiltily.
"You ARE a good boyfriend. I just don't want to seem spoilt..." You said and turned around to hug him, burying your face into his shoulder.
"I want to spoil you ~ plus its not wasting money if it's for my beautiful girlfriend." He said cheesily.
"That's CHEESY." You laughed and he chuckled along.
"I love you, your the best boyfriend I could ever ask for.."
"I love you too"
He smiled widely.
***