Chapter 9:"6:30 am.."

I would like to say this first please do not hit my inbox trying to hack me that shít is annoying! I got a message telling me to claim my VIP status on wattpad for free! Wattpad does not fúcking have VIP status and if so why doesn't the person who sent it to me have VIP status! Don't fall for this low life scam. People work hard for their followers by writing amazing stories that others love. If you send me something like the person in the MM above did you will be automatically BLOCKED!.. Now on with the story :).

Ashanti~

Me: How's the concert?

Naomi 😍💦: it's amazing! But I'm missing you :(

Me: awww, alright I'm coming back tonight wait up for me.

Naomi 😍💦: Alright 😁.

Yes I lied to Naomi about not being in a relationship when I went to her condo I was just going to fúck and leave but then she let me see another side of her... And I love it.

She gave me butterflies and made me blush. I wish I could have stayed but Simone wouldn't stop blowing up my phone with "I'm sorry" messages and telling me to come to the club.

Once I walked into the club I spotted Simone in VIP. I walked up to her and sat next to her.

"Baby I missed you." She said as she threw her arms around me I could tell she was already high. "I'm so sorry baby ." She started kissing me and I kissed her back. "Here." She handed me the tray of cocáine. I took the dollar bill and took a hit. "Your forgive me now?" She asked while kissing my neck.

"Yeah babe I do."

"I love you Ashanti." My eyes widened this is the first time she has said she loves me.

"I love you too Simone." We started kissing and that's the last thing I remember.

Naomi~

Once I got rid of my girls I started setting up for when Ashanti gets here. I know we only had one amazing night together but after us talking all night we really hit it off and I like her. I went inside my closet and grabbed a box of rose petals. I set a trail of rose petals from the front door to my bed.

I went in my fridge and got out the chocolate covered strawberries and pineapple (s/n I LOVE chocolate covered pineapples if you haven't tried them you are missing out!) I had the whole set up down , I dimmed the lights and sat on the couch in this silk robe and started playing on my phone.

2:29 am...

3:45 am...

4:50 am...

5:07 am..

6:30 am..

....

Ding Dong!

I woke up to my door bell ringing, I looked at my phone, 10:15 am.. I must have fell asleep. I walked to my door and opened it, it was Alyssa.

"Hey girl, what are you doing here so early?" I let her in and she sat her purse down on my island.

"I was coming by to take you to church, but I see you have company." She said while looking down at the rose petals. I instantly remembered Ashanti! She never came.. She stood me up, I got sad a little but what did I expect? We just had one night together she doesn't even see me in that way what was I thinking? "Hello earth to Naomi!" I snapped out of my trans.