Chapter 5

We were in the car driving to the Kenton's house. The game with Trivia Crack was getting really intense because we were battling with a german person. I know. Weird, but it was really fun. We were getting so intense, but there was one question asking 'what is made up of everything?' a. Apples b. bananas c. Poop d. Dirt. We were both stumped we didn't know. I was putting my money on bananas, but Andrew said poop.

"No it can't be poop. That's just gross!"

"Oh come you know it's true! Everything is made of poop, not bananas."

"Uh-uh," I said shaking my head, "not everything is made of poop. I swear, it has to be bananas because nothing else make sense to answer the question."

We both looked down at the screen and we five seconds left to answer the question, so Andrew picked poop. WRONG! "Ha!" I screamed, "it was bananas. See, you should really listen to me more."

"Shut up," Andrew grumbled. I laughed at our child like behavior and he joined in.

We played a few more rounds with the German person and we ended up wining that round. After that, we ended there and just looked out the window to see the trees pass by. I have actually never been to this part of the town because my mom had never let me. I really don't know why because it looked very quiet and peaceful.

Then, a house came into view, and let me tell you, wow! This house was amazing! it wasn't too small, and it wasn't too big. Just perfect. The house was made of wood, so it had a cabin feel to it. The house looked to be a two story which was perfect for the Kenton's.

"This house is so beautiful!" I stared in awe through the car window. Mrs. Kenston looked through her rear view mirror and smiled. "Why thank you sweetie. it took a lot of persuading to get my husband to buy this house," Mrs. Kenston said. I looked at her in the mirror and laughed.

"Well I have to say, you have amazing taste Mrs. Kenston," I complemented.

We finally parked in front of a double garage door after driving on the long dirt road. The three of us got out of the car, and Andrew and I grabbed our bags from the trunk. Mrs. Kenton opened the garage door with a password on the pad.

We walked in past the garage and walked into the house which started at the kitchen. Wow! I thought. This house was like from a magazine. The kitchen had a nice island in the middle with nice steel appliances. Andrew went to grab something to eat as a snack and sat at the island. I walked into the family room where two comfortable looking chairs and a nice soft couch were at. The family room also had an x-box. Then came the dining room. It was spectacularly done eventhough the house carried the cabin look to it.

"Come here sweetie-pie," 'what's up with this woman calling me all these names?' I thought. I turn to see Mrs. Kenton wave me over. "I'll show you where you will be staying." I followed her up the stairs that had a long hallway. There were three doors on the right and two on the left. We stopped at the last door on the left.

"This is your room you'll sleep in for tonight, okay?" She asks me as she opens the door. My eyes widen a little as I walked in. The room was pretty big that had a queen size bed and a little night stand on the side. The room had a nice fresh paint of a light soft yellow that I could smell and a dresser on the side of the room.

"Thank you. I love it Mrs. Kenton, " I said to her as I smiled.

"Please, when we're outside of school, call me Lois."

I hesitated, "T-thank you, Lois. " Damn my stuttering!

She smiled back at me like she also wanted something else. I dont know. She pointed, "well, the bathroom is right across from you, the middle door, and on the first right is my husband's and my room. Right next to your room is Andrew's. "