Chapter 25- Temptation

"Give me a fucking beer!" I argued with Gideon who sat on the edge outdoor couch of the porch.

"You aren't supposed to drink," Gideon argued back.

"You just want to hog it all, give me one," I reached for the beer once more.

Gideon lost his balance on the edge of the couch and fell to the floor, making me fall on top of him. My hands, resting on his chest, tightened. My face was close to his, making my cheeks heat up in embarrassment. I looked away quickly and tried to get up.

"Where are you going?" Gideon asked.

"Getting off of you," I snapped.

"What if I don't want you to?" Gideon's hand wrapped around my arm.

"Then I won't," I smirked playfully.

His other hand found my side and I shivered awkwardly against him. Blue eyes meeting blue eyes, the silence started feeling awkward.

"I guess I can give you two some time," a familiar voice spoke tauntingly.

"Mitchell?" I asked, sitting up.

"Right here, Keo," his face was on Gideon's laptop screen.

"I-It's not what it looks like!" I got off Gideon, digging my hand into his chest harshly.

"Uh-huh," Mitchell narrowed his eyes. "I'm sure."

"I don't like him like that," I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch. "What are you doing?"

"I've called Gideon into a video chat," Mitchell shrugged.

"For what?" I raised an eyebrow.

"To have a private conversation," Gideon stood up and picked me up off the couch.

Holding me bridal style out of the way of the camera, Gideon kissed my lips harshly. When he put me down, his lips touched mine once more and then he held his finger to his lips. Gideon waved me off and I followed his silent orders.

Gideon began talking to Mitchell in a quiet voice after I went upstairs. Sighing in defeat, I looked around for something to do. The towel hanging at edge of my bed made me stop. Glancing back down the stairs, I smirked.

Digging through my clothes, I pulled out the black cloth I'd been looking for. The dress was short and see-through on the stomach, back, and top of the edge of my breasts. I pulled my hair out of it's bun and fluffed it up.

"Alright Gideon, let's see how much you like this since you won't let me drink," I narrowed my eyes and started down the stairs.

At first Gideon didn't see me, listening to Mitchell talk quietly about something. Taking the chance, I walked more in front of him by the edge of the porch. Gideon glanced up from the laptop and then took a second look at me, his eyes widening.

I held a finger to my lips and then started dancing in front of him, using myself and the porch post. Gideon tried to look away from me, but just couldn't seem to. I shook my hips and ran my hands down my sides, smiling devilishly, while Gideon and Mitchell talked.

"Everything alright Gideon?" Mitchell asked.

"Yeah," Gideon didn't look away from me. "There are dolphins. I'm just," Gideon seemed to have trouble controlling himself and swallowed, "I'm just surprised to see them. Can I talk to you later?"

"Yeah," Mitchell replied. "Tell Keona I miss her."

"I will," Gideon glanced down and then ended the conversation.