17

"Hey Chuck I think there is something wrong with him.." I said once my BFFFFFFFFFFFF left the room.

"Well no duh he seen us having se- ouch!" He says when I pinched his arm.

"Not that you fuckass!" I said feeling annoyed.

"Well he will most likely get over it." Chuck mumbles making me roll my eyes. I know my best friend since I was in my dad's sack and something is definitely wrong.

"Chuck you should go talk to him."

"No... I wanna go back to bed and fuck the sh- OW! God damn stop hitting me!" He growls rubbing the hand print mark on his arm.

"Boiiiii what kind of dumb dumb are you like you best be going out there right now and talking to your boy!" I get up with my hand on my hip like model.

Chucks pov

"Chase wait up! I gotta talk to you!" I holler making him stop in his tracks.

"Yes dad?"

"Uh.. What is bothering you?"

"Did my best bromo (bro homo) tell you to try to talk to me." He says in the best poker face ever...

"Well yea." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Well I rather talk to my bromo instead of you." He huffs and starts walking BACK to the house and closing the door,and locking it, leaving me outside.

Robin pov

"Chase why is your sexy ass back here?" I said with my hand still on my hip.

"To talk to your sexy ass that's why, duhhh!"

"Oh ok well start talking boo bear." I said sitting on the counter.

"Errrr um, I'm sorry.." He says looking at the floor holding his sleeves down.

"Awe Chasey don't tell me you.." I said getting feeling tears run down my cheek while I grab ahold on his sleeve pulling it up until I seen the puncture wounds.

"Chasey I thought you were done! What made you go back to drugs?" I said hugging his frame.

"I-I don't know Roby Baby." He says sniffling back the snot from running out his nose, especially the left one.

"Chasey you are keeping something from me now fess up or I wouldn't know how to help." By now tears were FREEEEE FAAAALLLIN!

"I-I just felt to alone Roby Baby that I when you were gone I went to the wrong kind of clique/people and.. The wrong guy I fell in love with. I didn't know it was going to end up like this. I thought I was strong enough but clearly I wasn't ... I was just about to go ,you know, shoot some more cocaine when I seen you with dad.." He just breaks right there and now. I scoop him up into my arms rocking him back and forth until his sobs turn into whimpers.

"Shhh Chasey it'll be okay."

"N-no it wouldn't Roby, I just know it wouldn't!" He cries

"Yea it will son, it just takes time." Chase gets stiff and looks at Chuck, who managed to get in, and he slowly approaches taking Chase out of my arms and into his.

"I will put you into the best Rehab and give you the best counsellor."

"I don't want the that dad! I just want to be here... I don't want to go out into reality anymore." He sobs.

"Okay we will help you here until you feel that you are ready, but you have to someday... You can't hide forever." Chuck says rocking his son until Chasey's soft snores are heard.

"Let's just put him into bed and later I will cook up some Brunch." I said and follow after Chuck take him to Chase's room.

"I love you Chasey Baby"." I said kissing his cheek.

"You guys have some fucked up relationship." Chuck says.

"Like you have a fucked up dick." I report with a glare as we exit out of his room heading downstairs.

"You mean it?" He says sounding hurt.

"Hell no what duh fak you thinkin boi you know I love riding that stallion." I said pushing him onto the couch before attacking his pink lips.