12

~Robin ~ (if you want skip video to 5:50)

It's been 4 months and he still hasn't woken up. Im afraid that I will grow up to be a lonely rat man who lived in a barn. I mean it doesn't sound bad because if someone gets on my property I will send out the rats like The Hobbit. Oh god the way the Elves jumped over the wall of Dwarfs I just about jizzed right there! Damn why can't I have a sexy ass Elf and not some hot cheating model?

"Nnng" I hear a voice say. I jump up and look at chuck who tries to to open his eyes but quickly closes them.

"Is this heaven?" he grumbles with a raspy voice.

"No but I thought that same thing." I laugh grabbing a cup of water for him.

"Here drink this." I tilt his chin up and watch him gulp down the water.

"Thanks." he says turning my way but goes pale. I nervously wave up him and smile.

"R-Robin I ca-" I cut him off my squishing my finger into his mouth and squishing it around.

"Shhh over the time I 70% forgive you so you have so explain soon but I swear to god if you do any sort of things like that again I will personally cut your balls off and feed it to the bitch you ar-" I said but he cuts me off by squishing HIS fingers into my mouth. I bite down on it making him yelp and pull it back. The door opens and the Doctor comes with with a big smile on his face.

"Well hello there! How are you feeling? Any pain?" he asks

"To many questions at once Doc jeez!" Chuck grumbles.

"Omg I said the same thing!" I chirp but they both glare at me and I put a hand on my lip nervously shaking my head.

"I will turn around." I mumble and turn around.

"Well I do feel some pain. When do I get released?" Chuck asked.

"In 2 weeks. We have to wait to take out those stitches and everything else." Doc says turning away and walking out the door.

"Rude." Chuck growls.

"Omg I said the same thing too." I laugh and walk over to the chair beside him.

"Now start explain yo self booh or I knock ya outta dis bed." I said in a sassy voice crossing my legs folding my hands together.

"W-well... I don't really know actually. I remember hanging out with a fan -which was the person you seen on top of me- at lunch since I accidentally spilled his. I dont know what happened after that but I woke up in bed then I seen you so I managed to get out and then we are... Here..." he says looking away. I grab his chin and stare at him in the eyes.

"No more hanging with fans by yourself,K? In fact take me everywhere with you because I am a jealous bitch. K? Even the bathroom." I said flicking his nostrils. Getting flicked there hurts the most, did you know that? If not try it yourself and see if it hurts or not but I know for sure it does!

"Yes Master. Anything else we could do in the bathroom?" he purrs. I roll my eyes and flick him in the nostrils again. After all this drama he is going to be grounded from having sex.

"This is going to be a long 2 weeks." I grumble and turn on the lousy hospital TV.

Few hours latah

I hear Chuck snoring slightly beside me making me smile at him tucking a piece of his oily hair away from his face.

He definitely is going to get a bath ASAP

I turn the TV off and looked at the time on the wall. Well I have 10 more minutes but he is asleep so I will leave either way. They said I could stay until he wakes up, and by wake up I mean out of his coma, so if I am not out by 8:30PM security is going to be carrying a human package. I lean down and kiss his forehead and head out of the room closing the door quietly.

"So he is okay?" a male voice says behind me making me turn around looking at the thing in front of me with a hand on his hips like he owned the world. No bye. Go away. I rule the throne bitch- WAIT! Don't tell me this is the hoe that was getting frisky- oh HELL no , girl ,hold my non-existing earrings because shit 'bout to get real. Just cause you got some my man's yummy candy doesn't mean you own this shit like trying to steal my man? HA! Try me bitch!

"Actually... He is better but you sure as hell won't be!" I growled grabbing the hoe who was sleepin' with MY man and punched him square in the face. He falls to the floor holding his bloodied nose as I stand over him. He continues rolling over trying to crawl awag unit I took a few steps back and ran towards him jumping in the air.

"CANNON BALLLLLL!" I roared and smashed right onto him. He screams until the security drags me off and threw me out of the hospital.

"Well screw you too!" I growled and stomped off to a taxi cab and told him to drop me off at the mansion.

Yoooooo vote? Share? Comment? You know you wanna ;)