005.

harry ~

"Mr. Styles? Will this be on the test?" Natalie asked without raising her hand and my throat tightened. The past week she's been doing this, acting innapropriate and knowing that it was making me feel uncomfortable. I would file a report about her being inappropriate, but she wasn't really doing anything.

"Yes," I nodded, refusing to look at her.

"You don't know what question I'm pointing to," she giggled then got out of her seat to come up to my desk where I was sitting. "This one."

It was, "when did the Jamestown settlers first arrive?" and the answers she could choose from were 1906, 1609, and 1708. One the numbers were just switched around, and the other was completely wrong, so I sighed deeply before telling her the answer.

"Yes, and along with a full essay about how they treated the natives when they first arrived."

Natalie groaned as if she were being tortured and I rolled my eyes, chuckling slightly as she walked back to her seat. After realizing that I was laughing, I bit my lip and continued to grade their homework.

Then, my phone rang.

Blurting, and loud. All of the students looked up to me as I looked at the screen with wide eyes, and even wider eyes as I read Ana's name on the screen.

"Sorry class," I abruptly ended the call and tucked my phone in my pants pocket after putting it on silent. They started to laugh a little and I scratched the back of my neck, smirking.

"I bet it was his girlfriend," I could hear Julia snort to Natalie and she snapped back for a response.

"Shush," she rolled her eyes and crossed her legs, looking at her worksheet. Julia furrowed her eyebrows together and shook her head.

"I was just kidding..."

A few other kids murmured things about me having a girlfriend, or friend, and the chatter continued until the bell. I didn't mind it, I was more focused on getting all the assignments graded by the end of the period so I could call Ana back and talk to her for a bit before my next class.

My phone vibrated with a text as the two who usually come after each class came up to me arrived at my desk, Natalie angry at Julia, and Julia completely oblivious. I thought it was that little incident that occurred when my phone rang, but then again I didn't actually care, nor did I need to.

"Can I have just another study guide?" Natalie asked as Julia opened her pencil case to retrieve some Chapstick.

"I don't think I have..." I looked around my desk for a different study guide from the first, barely though. "Yeah I don't have another kind, sorry."

She sighed like she actually didn't understand anything, and then I realized that she was actually really confused. "Try and come after today, I'll go over some parts you really need to know. Okay?" I looked up at her, and her frown turned up into a hopeful smile.

"Okay," she bit her lip and I looked to Julia.

Julia stared off into the wall as she added about five coats of Chapstick on. "Huh?" She snapped out of it and glanced at Natalie before looking to me.

I shook my head, laughing slightly. "Get to class, you're going to be late."

"We have gym next, the teacher doesn't care." Natalie shrugged, walking to the door, Julia following behind her.

As soon as they left, I pulled out my phone. I only had little time to respond before my next class walked in, and just a few were beginning to come one by one.

ana: I have a crazy idea, call when you get a chance :) -sent at 10:25 a.m

harry: I'm breaking the rules, texting in class lol, but definitely, I'll call when I can.
-sent at 10:27 a.m

I added a silly face emoji then deleted it, only because I felt as though since she sent one, I didn't have to.

Seconds later she responded.

ana: tsk tsk, bad teacher. haha -sent at 10:27 a.m

harry: you're texting on the job too smh
-sent at 10:28 a.m

I somehow felt better texting her than talking face to face and calling, it calmed me down knowing that I had time to think about things before I said them.

ana: smh? I didn't know you were that type of guy. -sent at 10:28 a.m

harry: that type of guy? who do you think I am exactly? -sent at 10:28 a.m

My phone vibrated and yet another smile was brought to my face.

ana: I think you're a proper British guy from London. -sent at 10:29 a.m

harry: really???? -sent at 10:29 a.m

harry: I'm not even from London wow
-sent at 10:29 a.m

ana: I must sound like the stereotypical american chick who doesn't know anything about England right? -sent at 10:30 a.m

harry: yup -sent at 10:30

harry: and its MANCHESTER thank you very much -sent at 10:30 a.m

ana: sounds like London to me. and you double text? ew -sent at 10:31 a.m

harry: you -sent at 10:31 a.m

harry: don't -sent at 10:31 a.m

harry: like -sent at 10:32 a.m

harry: it when I -sent at 10:32 a.m

ana: stop pls -sent at 10:32 a.m

harry: double text -sent at 10:33 a.m

ana: ihy -sent at 10:33 a.m

Something interrupted me, and I realized that it was a student, rather whole class trying to get my attention. They were all sitting around, staring at me with blank faces.

I cleared my throat before sending one last text.

harry: you know you don't ;)
-sent at 10:34 a.m

"Sorry class," I grinned stupidly. "Let's get to work."

#

getting less reads everyday! awesome thx guys