Chapter Ten

"...And then the fox says, 'what do you mean, 'fox dung' is a curse word? It's sounds pretty normal to me!"

Sunpaw started laughing. He and Fiery were sitting in the barn.

Fiery smiled. "Do you have any stories?"

Sunpaw paused. "Yeah. It's actually about me."

Fiery's ears twitched.

"Well, when I was in Dewclan, nobody really cared about me. I mean, half my clan didn't even know I existed. They were always big fans of my brother, which is really unfair. And then I realized a I had fire powers, and I accidentally set the forest on fire. But then I saved everyone, but instead of saying 'thank you', they all go over to my brother and start talking about how he could have fire powers and how amazing he is. They totally ignored me! So I ran away and came here."

It felt good to let that all out.

Fiery nodded. "That sounds terrible. I would have ran away too." He blinked. "Well... Are you going to live here? This is also my home, and... Well... I can be, like, your father...?"

Sunpaw looked at him, his eyes wide. "Yes, oh Starclan, yes! Thank you!"

He leaned on Fiery's shoulder. There was finally a cat that truly loved him and cared about him.

Well, other than... Maybe...

Runningpaw...

    <><><>

    Sorry short chapter! It was fun to make though. :3