Update (For the Third Time)

And of course, I bring grave news to you.

The beautiful people of this Earth who enjoy this story and wish for more.

I have started school. High school to be exact.

Freshman year.

I am trying to cope with homework, drama, love, and other stupid shit like that.

I hope you all understand.

I've recently been reunited with someone I thought I'd never see again, which just so happened to be the person I fell in love with 2 years ago.

I've had an intense artist's block, everything I've tried to draw these past few days haven't been up to standard.

I've had an intense writer's block, which has lasted longer than it should, and I sincerely apologize to those who want an update.

I really wish I could update this, for you guys. I am trying my best to make the chapter I put out much longer than the regular chapters have been, so as to satisfy this wait. I cannot guarantee that it will be off hold after that particular update of the long chapter, but I hope you will still stick by me until then.

I know I say this a lot, but I honestly never thought it'd get this big. I mean 1,000+ reads? You must be joking! That's way much more than I deserve, especially since I've been putting off this chapter for so long. I know it must be frustrating for you guys.

Thank you so much for reading. Seriously. Thanks.

More to come. I promise.

-K