Part 4; Bloody Trapland

I awoke in the same place I was before, my back aching horribly. Felix was next to me, sound asleep. I realized how attractive he actually was. His shaggy brownish blonde hair that would fall toward his face if he didn't brush it back with his hand. His stubble across his chin and upper lip made him look more mature than he actually was. When he was awake, his bright blue eyes would reflect the light in such a way, I could drown myself in them, they were so beautiful. He was just beautiful.

Felix started to stir as I was watching him, waiting for him to finally awake. When he did, he groggily looked up at me and smiled.

"Good morning, Marzia." he yawned, stretching.

"Morning." I quietly replied.

I stood up from my position on the floor and sat at the edge of the fountain. I stared into the water and fully noticed how hungry I was. My stomach growled loudly, begging for food. It hurt more than anything, and made me want to throw up. I guess Felix noticed I was out of it, because he sat next to me and grabbed my hand, squeezing it reassuringly. He looked at me with a concerned expression.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm hungry." I answered, my stomach lurching again.

"Maybe we can find some food in these doors." Felix replied, taking a sweeping look of the area.

"Okay." I stood up, my hand still in his, and made my way to the door right across the fountain. I tried the knob and it swung open, creaking loudly in the empty place. Inside was a laboratory, chemistry pots lined the shelves and desks, crude drawings of experiments hung on the walls, and a boiling pot of acid was sitting in the corner of the dark room.

"I dont think there's anything in here." I said, cautiously roaming around the dimly lit laboratory. "And if there is, I dont want it, that's for sure."

Felix chuckled and took me out of the room and up the stairs to check the last two rooms. The left door was locked so we tried the right door. Inside was a bedroom, similar to the one we first came in. A bed was in the corner of the room, a large desk was across from it and at the foot of the bed was a dresser. We looted everything and found rusty key labeled 'BTL'. We figured it was used for the left door.

Felix and I hurried out of the room and unlocked the left door. We stepped in and inside was just bright white light. We couldn't see anything through it.

"I think this might be the exit." Felix said, trying to peer through it. "Lets go."

"Okay." I replied softly, taking a small step inside the white glow of the door. "Here goes.."

Felix and I walked in, hand in hand, ready to take on whatever was coming. Hopefully it wasn't as bad as this place was.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stepped on a bright green patch of grass and looked up. The sky was a clear blue, almost artificial. The grass felt fake but looked real. Everything looked fake, to be honest. Where were we?

Felix came up behind me and looked around as well. I noticed we were wearing different clothing. We were both in a red hoodie with brown suspender like straps wrapped around our shoulders and back in an x on both sides. I started to walk forward on the grass, which only continued in a straight line. It seemed like we were high off the ground, because you could drop something off the sides of the grass but it didn't look right. Everything seemed off about this place.

That's when I noticed another person, a little ways from Felix and I. This person was wearing a green hoodie, yellow boots, and was holding a yellow blanket. I cautiously walked towards the man, hoping this person was at least sane enough to possibly help us.