Chapter 1

We were celebrating Ed's birthday and since it was Monday "Shadows" was closed and the only decent place to go was "Alibi" which was the hottest club around to be honest as it played the best music, had an unbelievable design and the best-looking staff which consisted of models and wannabe-actors. It was very difficult to get in but working at a night club we knew people who knew people and the doors were always open for us. There was a kind of solidarity amongst people who worked the same job especially as our club was second to them. We didn't have to wait in line and were shown to a spot at the edge of the bar immediately where a few elegant stools stood to accommodate us.

Sylvia, one of the female bartenders and the one serving us was a knock out. Tall, slim with short bleached hair and big green eyes definitely captured everyone's attention. In her tiny white sexy dress she resembled a damn goddess.

"You can close your mouth now" I told Ed who stood there drooling over her while Chrys was standing right next to him. We were meeting a couple of his friends there and he had practically begged me to bring Chrys along so him losing it over the sex bomb bartender wasn't the cleverest of ideas.

"No, I was just ..."

"Yeah, yeah we got it!" I smiled at him to make him feel better and I could tell he was back to his old goofy self. Chrys was already dancing by my side urging me to do the same as the music slowly crept to us taking over our bodies and without realizing we were moving to the sounds of DJ Seven one of the best in the country. Ed greeted his friends who were turning up one by one and the alcohol started flowing abundantly. Soon the club was packed, my friends kept the drinks coming, the music was pumping, there were laughs, teasing, fun!

"Happy birthday Ed!" Chrys said as she downed the shots one by one dancing like crazy. She was dancing her ass off...that girl loved to dance and she was damn good at it. Ed was looking at her like she was an ignorant antilope and he was a fucking jaguar. Observing him was entertaining on its own.

"Happy birthday you ginger goofball!" I followed but since I was assigned the designated driver title I just had one shot.

"Look there is a show behind the bar!" Nick one of Ed's buddies shouted to be heard over the music and we all stopped to look where his finger was pointing. And there his was with his long curly hair, muscular fit body, defined jawline and plump lips.

"That's Harry... the head bartender" Nick explained but he didn't need to. We all knew who Harry was. He would come to our club on his days off and hang around with Jimmy one of our bartenders and Harry's best friends. He would be accompanied by gorgeous girls, a different one every night I might add and flirt like his life depended on it. He was hot and very much aware of it! Despite his player image he was a decent guy always leaving huge tips and smiling kindly to everyone working at the club so I liked him not that I knew him or anything but I just ...you know felt that he was an OK guy.

The little performance they put together was magical! Harry and Sylvia were putting on a show behind the bar where they threw bottles flying in the air in a synchronized manner. He would throw and she would catch and then they would simultaneously put a drink together while dancing the same routine. He juggled some bottles and she jumped in front of him dancing seductively taking the bottles one by one before they hit the ground and she wiggled her ass as she put them all on the metal surface next to the martini glasses turning to face him as his eyes travelled over her body like a wolf, her hands trailing down his front stopping just above his crotch before he pushed on the counter and kissed her hard. There was a round of applause and cheering from the crowd who was mermerised by them and soon we too participated in the "whoo hoos" and the cheers. They looked so fucking hot and they damn well knew it.

Sylvia turned around and took a small bow like a ballet dancer would do and Harry smiled at her and applauded her before he smacked her ass playfully and they both went back to their business serving drinks.

"And that is how you make tips!" Ed exclaimed looking at me suggestively.

"What?" I glared at him.

"We should try a routine like that...see the money flowing in that tip jar right now?" he said pointing at the people who generously stuffed their notes in the jar.

"Hello...you are not a bartender and neither am I... I am behind the bar only when Jenna is not working and we don't know how to do shit like that...and there is no fucking way I am letting you stick your tongue in my throat like that you ass" I laughed at him and he pretended to be wounded by my harsh words.

"Unless you look like that" Nick added and we all laughed. Nick was gay and proud of it and why wouldn't he be? He was the sweetest soul, blessed with an open-minded loving family and one of Ed's closest friends that I simply adored.

The rest of the night went fabulously. We were having fun, Chrys and Ed even danced together a couple of times honestly I didn't really see that ship sailing, the others drank their weight in alcohol and we watched a couple of more sexy routines from Sylvia and Harry. Everybody was having fun but we needed to head home as I would have to give four people a lift, four very drunk people...I head to the ladies' room to put some cold water on my face to get it together before driving us to our flats.

Pushing the heavy metal door open I was surprised not to find a crowd. It was 3:30 am after all and a weekday but soon my other discovery was more overwhelming making me forget about the time and day.

"Oh my God...harder please...please ... Harry" I heard moans and pants coming from one of the cubicles.

"Yeah baby...you want me harder?" his thick voice was heard over the girl's moans.

"Yeess... yess" she confirmed and although I blushed at the thought of someone having sex in the bar's toilets I couldn't help the chuckle that escaped me but they were totally unfazed by it. They continued going at it although they definitely knew there was someone there listening.

I hastily splashed some water on my face and let them go on with their business thinking that I wouldn't even contemplate peeing in a public toilet, let alone have sex in one. Ew!

I walked to our spot resuming my seat next to Chrys who was exhausted but still holding onto her Mojito like it was a bar of gold so I had no choice but wait for her to finish it and then gather everyone so we could leave. I was looking around to find Nick and Ed when I saw Harry getting back in his bar, sex hair in full display accompanied by a girl with long curly hair and a huge smile obviously very satisfied by their little get together in a certain confined space. As if he could tell what I was thinking he looked at me sensing my stare and I just smiled at him innocently but knowingly. He looked back at his girl and leaned it to talk to her as I had just caught a glimpse of Ed and Nick. God it would be a nightmare getting everybody home!