Ch 5. Your eternal words

As Erin opened her beautiful eyes and shook her body left and right to shake her body stress away. She slowly got up and stared at me sleepily and I found that so adorable. I nearly had a nosebleed just looking at her half lidded eyes and beautiful moist lips that shredded me into tenderness.
She stared at me for a few minutes and then looked around in my surroundings, probably checking around to see where she was seeing that she was in a new surrounding environment. Her nose sniffled a few times and I could see that her eyes were adjusting to the lighting of the bright room.

It was quite hilarious seeing her look like this, her neat bun was now fuzzy with her China dress in slightly unbuttoned. I had made sure that there was a blanket around her before I sat near the bed. After all I am a gentleman and by no means did I want I seem like a jerk by just sitting around a unbuttoned girl who was clearly passed out.
Man...She is so cute. I know she might be surprised about the new location but it doesn't matter since in the end she will eventually accept me and this place. She will accept me for whoever I am.

It took Erin five whole minutes to finally recognise her surroundings and as the size of her beautiful eyes grew larger I grin in earnest actually expecting her to shriek in a sudden fear.
And of course she did just as I expected, how adorable, looking in fear at anything but me.

"Where am I? Why??" Erin was flustered which was quite the unusual sight, normally she was always at peace and that was what attracted me to her but I didn't mind a flustered Erin every once in a while. Her flushed cheeks made things in the room brighter than what they really were.

I calmly sat Erin down and explained what had happened, how I wanted to protect her and that now that she was with me she was firmly protected by me and the gang's influence will shadow her for now and she won't have to worry anymore. Her deep dark secret will be buried away as we move on to the future.
She merely looked at me and calmly assessed the situation and had told me one thing.

"No."

At first I thought she was just in denial for the sudden truth I told her but soon after it was getting kind of repetitive how she would say no to everything i offered her.

Would you like some food?

No

Would you like something to drink?

No

Jesus. Is this what happens when you kidnap someone? I know that the victim might try to resist for the first few days but eventually they would submit and become accustomed to this life but so far it's not workibg out the way I planned it out to be. She was surprisingly stubborn and refused to even meet my face for a while. Every so often I would hear a sniffle every time I passed her room but I knew that would eventually pass and she would go back to her adorable cheerful self. It happened. She could be going through her period or something. Yeah. That's why she is so moody.

But there had to be a time I snapped right?

Well, it was a week after Erin's rescue, she deliberately started breaking stuff in the room. Now I know sometimes things can happen but it's no coincidence when 2 jars of milo are wound up on her floor. I had a thing for wasting food and I knew Erin didn't want to resort to that but it seemed she was pretty desperate to get out of there.
It only took two seconds for my eyes to light up on fury and for her right hand to suddenly move on its own.
It took me one second to figure out I was back handing her and I did it so hard that I could see marks on her face that was surely not there before.
Seeing her eyes tear up, I honestly wanted to apologise but when I thought about what she had done and the crimes she committed I was pretty sure that I was the one in the right here. I left without saying a word knowing Erin would reflect on her mistakes carefully and make sure not to anger me again.

Erin just looked at the window for the next few days, refusing to speak or even acknowledge my presence In the same room as her. She had no visitors besides myself so I thought she needed air, I considered taking her back to the city for a quick round but I figured it was a bad idea since who knew the possible dangers lurking out there.
I didn't want her hurt. But at the same time I felt something that time I smacked her...
It felt really good to smack her and it caused my breathing to heighten and my boy functions to start triggering again.
I wanted to do it again, but, I already promised I would protect Erin from all the scary things in her life. Why add another fear factor in her life? I actually love her so I will try and not do anything that will cause her harm..but I can't really stop punishing her when she gets out of line sometimes.

A few times that week she had attempted to escape using different means. Sometimes trying to jump outside through the window or even just trying to walk through the front door but alas I had always caught her just in the nick of time. I didn't want to resort to restraining her so I never did things like obtaining handcuffs or using rope to suspend her from the roof to teach her a good lesson.

Whenever I caught her she would always say one thing.

"Liar."

----------------------////----------------------------------------/////--------------------

I think you can already tell what's happening to Hak.
He is not confused about love he actually likes that kind of stuff and he doesn't know it but he will eventually discover it but it will NOT be soon. It will take a book or more for him to admit it.

I know it's got a long way to go but please continue to support my stories. I would appreciate whatever you got for me ;)

Laters then.
XXX