- Pt. 2 -

Jungkook POV

Gosh she's really hot, I decide to bring her to her room. I carried her and gently lay her.

"Oppa~ I missed you" she mumbled, her voice making me turn on, I leaned closer to her body as I was on top.

"Me too babee" I whispered at her ear, I attacked her neck first, leaving a trail of fresh hickeys.

I back off and start to tore her clothes, then I went back to her, making out.

*making out skip*

I release a lot inside her, but then I was too tired to continue so I sleep nakedly beside her.

When I wake up, I search my phone and looked at the time. It showed 10.14 PM, Jimin hyung must be here in any moment, I thought.

I quickly dressed up and leaving her sleep peacufully in a bare condition. I wondered what if Jimin hyung know about this. I smirked and left. ( End )

× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

Jimin finally arrived home, he went inside, he search you around and went to your room.

He noticed that you were sleeping as he lowered his voice, not wanting you to wake up from the daydream. He walk slowly to the bathroom and having a fresh shower.

You woke up in dizziness, trying to control the balance, the cold air tickling your skin. But then you realize that you were naked.

You were in panic,

"DID THAT BASTARD FUC-" you yelled but you cut by hearing someone showering.

"Jimin must be home" you thought, you were panic, you have cheated on him, that bastard fuck you.

You looked at the bed and noticed cums on the bed, you looked it in disgust and decide to clean it.

You cried silently, desperate what had just happen to you. Did he lied to me? Or he just wanted ruined my life ? There are a lot of question, regretted what had happened.

Jimin finished with his shower, then I act back sleep. He went out and noticed you were still sleeping. He went to the wardrobe and took his pyjama's boxer.

Then you noticed that he walked towards you, he caressed your cheek and kiss your forehead.

When he is about to release his kiss, you sneaked your arm on his neck, leaning his lip to yours.

He was shocked,
"Yaa~ did you woke up already ?" he asked as he gasp some air before attacking your lips again.

You nodded between the kiss, you wondered that you had made the biggest sin. You looked deeply at his eyes, which he trust you a lot.

You held back your tears and broke the kiss, he then back off and looking at you, you were naked with a blanket covering you.

"I wondered what you hide under the blanket" he frown he pulled the blanket but you pulled back.

"Oppaa~ i'm naked right now and it's coldd" you whined, he smirked. Then you get up from the bed and you let him sit on the bed.

"It will be better if you walked around like this " his pervertic thought appear.

"No, I wont" you refuse, he pouted and whining like a kid, begging you to stay naked until bed time.

"Pleasee~" he begged, he used his aegyo but it still a no. He even pouted more, you walked to him and grab his collar, you put your arms on his neck as he grabbed your waist.

You kissed him passionately, you let a moan when he bit your lowered lips. He slid his tongue on your, and feeling the meaningful deep kiss.

"I am a slut, i'm sorry Jimin" your thought messing your mind. You gave him a really long time kiss then you broke the kiss, you pushed him to the bed.

"Time's up" you told him and he smirked. You went to the wardrobe to grab your pyjama.

You had a really long cuddled session and drifted to sleep. That secret that you have to keep away from him still remain on your mind.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

I decided to make again :( the previous I made was really good but then wattpad hates me.

Enjoy!!