- Pt. 2 -

The next morning~

"Jagiyaaa, wake upp" you heard him yelling from the dresser, not far from your bed where you still asleep.

"Let's pack up" he told you,

"Umm" you hummed while you squint your eyes,

"Where we're going ?" you asked still confused because it's in the morning, you still felt to dizzy to think.

"We're going to Busan for our half year anniversary" he replied,

"Ohh no, I forget it, i'm sorry" you said while running towards him.

You hugged him,

"Happy our half year anniversary jagi~" you said between his ears.

"Nee~you too" he replied, you broke the hug and help him to pack up.

You fold your clothes neatly and put into the luggage, while you tidying up you feel something missed.

You tried to think about it, yeah you forgot giving him a morning kiss.

You came closer to him and kiss him, he was shocked,

"What was that for ?" he asked confusedly.

"A daily morning kiss right ?" you answered him.

"Yah~you must give me a signal before you're doing it so I can played it better" he giggled slightly mad and embarrassed.

"Hahaha, i'm sorry" you chuckled, after you finished packing up your things, you decided to have a shower.

You went to the shower first while Jimin still packing his personal things.

You stripped yourself infront of the mirror which reflected your naked body as Jimin went behind you secretly,

"Such a tease" he giggled with his evilish smirk, you were surprised knowing him behind you.

"Hajimaa, you're just making me shocked" you pouted.

"Ooh, mianhaeyo, seems like my baby girl mad at me" he tried to make you feel better by back hugging you.

You feel his hand slid over your underwear and squished your butt.

"Hajimaa" you feel annoyed by his hand, you're not going to lose so you squished his hardened clothed bulge.

"Shit, jagii stopp" he cussed between his moan, you chuckled and you let go of your hand,

"What a bad girl" he tease at you before entering the shower room.

After finished showering, you went to the dresser and find a perfect vacation outfit.

You decide to wear a black shirt and a short pants, a backpack and sneakers, you tried to dressed like a teenagers while the fact you're a mom now.

You went down to prepare a breakfast for both of you, when he was finished showering he went downstairs he join to enjoy the breakfast.

After having a peaceful breakfast you put your luggage on the car and get ready, soon he drive to the train station.

In almost an hour you arrived, you went to the ticket stalls and bought for two.

It still an hour left before you're going on the train, so you decide to bought some snacks, you went to the nearest supermarket.

You went to the snacks rack, there was a plenty of different snacks but you decided to bought only some of it.

Jimin wait you by the cashier,

"Jimin-ah, you want some coffee" you asked him,

"Yeah" he replied.

You went to the cashier and you noticed that something caught his attention, you looked the direction where he stare at, you were shocked that he was looking at the condom rack.

"We won't need that" you whispered on his ear then you went back to looked at his face and noticed him pouting.

You hugged him, trying to make him feeled better,

"We'll gonna use it other time" you whispered again to his ears,

"No ! We don't, i'm even not to plan wearing it next time" he replied at you making you chuckled at his cuteness.

You were silent for a while, you noticed that the cashier giving you the plastic of snack.

You thanks to the cashier and went on board, you decide to have a comfortable seat next to him.

"Ahh~" you seat in the comfy chair, you felt sleepy so you laid your head on his shoulder.

"Yah, when our baby born, don't even let me wait to fuck you so hard, you'll moan my name in satisfy. You'll not be able to walk for a month or so and I'll leaving an obvious hickeys everywhere on your skin to let the whole world knew that you're mine" he whispered at you seductively making you shivered.

Your eyes widened after he saying that seductive words,

"Can't you just wait for a little bit ?" you begged at him making him more impatient, you noticed that his dick was turned on, you always know the best way to make him feel better.

"Let me help with your little friend down there" you whispered at him as your hand slipped over his boxer's waistband and gripped his hardened friend.

He moan lightly, luckily there was a table in each seat row so no one saw it.

You quicken up your pace making him almost come,

"I think you should went to the bathroom to fixed it" you suggested him, he nodded and rush to the bathroom.

You giggled at him when he almost tripped over the floor, then you watched by the window enjoying the beautiful scenery of Seoul.

You were too enjoying it, you didn't realize that he was back,

"Ahh, we shouldn't do this in public next time" he said in a lazy tone,

You were too focused so you didn't replied him.

"Notice me jagii~" he begged, you surprised and you notice he was talking to you since just now.

"Ahh~ you scared me" you replied,

"I told you to not doing it again next time" he said,

"Arasoo" you chuckled,

"I thought you love it" you smirked,

"I do, but not in public" he said strictly, you just nod and you feel tired so you just lay your head onto his shoulder and drifted to sleep.

*Finally Arrived In Busan*

A minutes before the train stopped, he wake you up,

"Jagiyaa, we're in Busan now" he replies with a joyful eyes.

You wake up and started to walk out from the train. Then you decide to get a taxi to your hotel.

You walked outside the station and start to search a taxi stand then you went to the hotel.

Jimin and you sit in the back, not until 20 minutes you guys arrived in the hotel. The hotel seems so good, Jimin was the one who reserved it.

"Jimin-ah, is it expensive ?" you asked curiously,

"Yea~ only for you and our baby" he smirked.

Jimin check-in the hotel and went to the hotel room, you were shocked to see the room because he ordered the president suite one.

Then you jumped onto the bed and get some rest.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

yeayy, finally I get to update
and this it's part 2 enjoy readers ❤
As well it's going to be more part soon~ just wait

don't be a silent reader, if you want me to vote your works or following you back just tell me in the comments/message board.