- Are you okay ? -

It's been 5 month since you're pregnant. Day by day your belly getting bigger, today is Sunday so Jimin off from his work.

You woke up earlier than him this morning, you get off from the bed and went to the bathroom for a fresh shower.

After you're done showering, you tried to waking him up because it's time to have your monthly check-up.

"Jimin-ah, ireonaa, let's go to the hospital" you waking him up while your hand ruffling his hair, making it messier.

His upper body was only covered by a blanket because it's his bad habit. You caught him shivering because it is winter morning, the coldness can't stop making him trembling.

You decide to give him a warmth hug,
"Is it warm enough ?" you asked him then you tighten your hug.

"Mmm" he mumbled because he was still in his peaceful sleep. You were caressing his cheek, still trying to wake him up.

"Wake up jagiyaa, if we're late, we weren't able to see the doctor" you whined.

He rubbed his eyes, slowly open it due to the sunlight. He notice you laid beside him, then you can feel his hand rubbed your belly.

"It tickles" you giggled,
"Yaa, you're wake up already, go take a shower you smelled disgusting" you joke at him making him giggled.

"Is that so ? I think you're the one who smelled disgusting right now" he laughed.

"Yah! I had my shower already" you pouted at him.

"Nahh, i'm just kidding jagii~" he giggled as he hugged you trying not to move from the bed.

"Let me go juseyoo~ (ㅠ.ㅠ), I'm gonna prepared a breakfast" you plead him.

"Seems that you forgot something" he said.

"Mwo?" you were dumbfounded,no idea what he was talking about, you tried to remember and yeah, a morning kiss, it's like your new daily routine.

When he about to sighed, you kissed him on his chubby cheeks, wide forehead and lastly his soft lips.

"That's my wife" he chuckled, he let go of his arms and start to have a shower.

You ran downstairs preparing a breakfast, today you decide to have a toast and sausages. You toast your bread on a toaster and start to grilled the sausage.

You arranged the plate neatly and put a different kind of spread for the toast. When you're about to take the milk out of the fridge, Jimin sat infont of the table, nicely dress.

You sat face to face with him, you choose nutella for your toast today, you spread it all over the toast. While Jimin decide to have a strawberry jam for his toast.

"Since Rap Mon hyung keep telling me jamless, I'll go for strawberry jam" he joked.

"You were still jamless" you tease him,
"You still think I'm jamless?! Is it isn't enough for you while we're in bed" he asked you with a devilish smirk.

"Alright, now I approved you that you had a lot of jams" you approved him making him happier than ever.

When you're done having your breakfast, you went upstairs to grabbed your black purse.

Then you hurriedly went downstairs, not wanting him to get bored of waiting you. Suddenly you tripped over the stairs, making you fell down, blood all over the stair and you're unconscious in no time.

Jimin noticed you falling off the stairs, he rushed to you, helping you to get inside of the car.

He rushed to the hospital, he was worried that something bad might happen to you and the baby. He increase the speed and finally arrived in the hospital, he went out of the car and shouted wanted for help.

Doctors and nurses came by, helping you to get out of the car and brings you to the emergency room. Jimin can't stop tearing and keep praying that you and the baby will be okay.

He waited outside the room since he can't went in until the doctor finished examining.

An hour has passed, finally the doctor went out.

"Mr. Park?" the doctor asked and patted his shoulder.

He was shocked, his eyes were puffy,
"Is she alright ?" he asked the doctor with the eyes full of hope that he'll answer yes.

The doctor nodded, he was very happy and continue to cry (?) maybe he is an emotional man.

"You can see her now" the doctor said as he rushed to the room, run to you and hugged you tightly.

"I thought you'll leave me" he said in a desperate tone.

"I'm sorry, I think I have to be more careful next time" you apologized him for making him worried about you.

He sit next to you, holding both of your hands,

"Please don't leave" he pleaded and a single tear drop by suddenly,

"I won't jagiyaa~" you replied him as you wiped his tear with your thumb.

"I worried about the baby, is it alright ?" you asked him.

"The baby is fine" he replied,
"Jagii~ the doctor told me that our child is a boy" he tried to cheer you up from the pain hurting your body.

"Jinjja??!" you asked in disbelief,
"Nee~ i'm serious" he replied and pinched your cheeks because of your cuteness.

You can't be happier than this, you can't wait to introduce her to the world.

"Oppa, let's be happy and don't leave me" you plead at him.

"I won't leave you, you're the one that almost leave me" he pouted.

"ㅋㅋㅋ, i'm sorry" you giggled at him but then you feel that the baby kicking your stomach.

"Arrghh" you groaned,
"Wh-what happened ?" he asked worriedly.

"Nah-nah, i'm fine, the baby just kicking the belly" you told him.

"Naughty little girl" he giggled.

×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷

Finally I get to update, yay \(•,•)/
So I've been on exams lately --" exams sucks, btw hope you enjoyed it !! <3 <3