Edited Chapter (2)

woop woop! Here's the second Chap! :P

 Rae 'Rae x ___________________________________________________________________________ 

Drakes's P.O.V

 "Alyssa!" I shouted out.

She can never fucking answer the first time, can she?

 "Alyssa! Don't make me call your name a third time, I am not fucking happy with you right now!"

I mean, yeah I love her with all my heart...but she makes me so angry sometimes!

She wonders why I hit her, it's all her fucking mistakes, she need's to learn her lesson and this is the only way how!

I could hear her feet shuffling above me, until we were face to face. And by the fear in her eyes, she know why I was so pissed off.

"Alyssa? What the fuck is this?" I asked her, my eyes narrowing slightly.

 "Umm..Drake..I...I.."

Then I slapped her. "You know how I feel, when people stutter, Alyssa. Now speak properly."

She looked up at me with wide eyes, and said "Drake, I'm so sorry baby! I didn't know baby, I swear!"

Oh she fucking knew, and how innocent she looks!

I hate it.

 "You didn't know? What the fuck do you mean, you didn't know? There's still a stain in my t-shirt and you're telling me, you didn't fucking know?"

She took a few steps back, me following her every move, until she was up against the wall.

 "Drake, I'm so sorry. I didn't see it when I took it out the wash, I promise. It was a mistake.." She said ,with teary eyes.

 "A mistake?" She nodded

 "A mistake?!" I said, this time more powerfully.

 Then I slapped her harder.

 "I don't have time for fucking mistakes. Look at me, you bitch!" I said while forcing her head up to look at mine.

"This is a 'mistake' that better not fucking happen again. Because if it does, I won't be so easy on you next time. Now go and wash the dishes, you never do anything in this fucking house and it's about time you do!" I said, while pusing her forcefully towards the kitchen.

"And if I hear any noise, coming from that bloody mouth of yours, you'll be sleeping outside, do you hear me?" I shouted to her.

I love that girl, but she need's to obey me. Listen to me when I speak, do what I want, when i want it. She thinks she gets privellges in this house?

Well no! Never! This is my house, my fucking house, and in my house I am the king, and she is my servant. Girlfriend or not! She may be top of the school -Thanks to me- but she is not top of this house and she never will be.

"Alyssa!?" I watched her come out the kitchen, shaking.

 "I'm going to go and have a nap, and if I am disturbed, you will be sleeping on the floor for a week, do you understand me?!" She mumbled something unclear to me, so I slapped her her for a third time, if she spoke up, I wouldn't have to do that.

 "What was that Alyssa? I hate mumbling! Speak up!"

 "I said, yes Drake." She said a little louder.

 "I'll let your attitude slide, cause I'm tired, so consider yourself lucky. Now, get them fucking dishes done!"

 "Yes, Drake." She said, louder than last time.

She's so petty sometimes...I hate it.

I walked up to my room.. (well mine and Alyssa's room) to find the alarm clock on the floor. I picked it up and said, "She just never fucking learns" while shaking my head. "I'll deal with this situation when I get up from my nap." 

And with that,I drifted off into a nice long deep sleep, dreaming about my love, Alyssa.

Tyler's POV 

I had such a great time at that party, last night. It was top!

Even though, there was that girl who gave me her number. What was her name..? I think her name was Anna. Or was it Hayley? Nope, I think Tracy. Probably all three of them! I mean, who wouldn't?

Even I know I'm hot, and to top it off, I'm a football player at school. And we all know, girl's dig guys who play sports. Well, my reputation proves that!

 BRIIIIIIIING! BRIIIIIIING! BRIIIIII- 

"Yep yep? This is the one and only Tyler, how can I help you?"

 "Tyler, stop acting like an idiot, and open the god-damn door." My best friend Drevon shouted through the phone.

 "My door?" I replied, confused.

 "Yes, your door. I've been rigning the bell for the last four minutes! So hurry up and answer it!" ..and with that he hung up the phone.

Charming.

I got up from my love seat, (wink wink) and answered the door. "Hey Drevon! What bring's you to my house this wonderful Saturday?"

 "Tyler? Stop! You sound like a douche!" He said while laughing. 

"Shut up! I'm trying to be nice.but if you don't want me to. Why the hell are you at my house on a Saturday?"

"Aha! That's the Tyler I know. I just wanted to let you know, I asked out Trinity..and she said yes!" 

Trinity, is the girl Drev has had a crush on since YEAR 7. I wish I could just stick to one girl like Drevon. But I just can't, I think it's because I haven't met the right girl yet,  but until she come's along, I guess I'll be tagged as a 'player'.

"Aww, what? Wow, I'm happy for you mate, really!" 

"Thanks Ty, means al-"

 BRIIIIIING! BRIIIIIIIING! BRIIII-

 "It's Trinity, so I guess that's my cue to leave, see you Monday Ty!" He said while walking to his car.

 "Yeah, see you on Monday Drev." I smile, walking back into my house, thinking about settling down into a serious commited relationship..

______________________________________________________________________________

Written by: Rae 'Rae x

Edited by: TwigletLover - Sophie

If you wanna read the other edited chapters i'll upload a separate story with all of them in it :)

just look up 'Escaping Danger (E chapters)' it will start from chapter 3 though