Chapter 2: Her

Dan's POV
I have recently been feeling sad and alone. With Phil Being in New Zealand. I have been going to counseling hoping that would help and the counsellor said something a few weeks back. "I reckon you should go to Mrs. Pears orphanage and think about getting a child". It was a great idea so as soon as the Counseling session finished I jumped into an Uber and went to the orphanage.

As soon as I arrived I saw a girl outside on a swing who looked happy. She gave me a "I know you, but not really"  look. I just smiled and waved at her but she had zoned out. I walked inside the orphanage To be greeted by a older looking lady who welcomed me into her office.

- 3 Weeks Later -
I had signed the final document and now was the hard part, Choosing a daughter. There were only 2 girls between the age of 10-15 which was the age range I wanted. One girl was Eliza. Eliza had the odd look about her but she was a possibility.The other girl was the one I saw earlier, Bella. I loved that name. And that was the girl I saw earlier who seemed calm and friendly. " That's the girl I want". I said and Mrs. Pear gave me a nod saying "I will go get Bella for you".

Bella's POV:
As I  walked out of my room it felt odd to be wanted, in a good way obviously. As I reached the top of the stairs I counted each and every step trying to calm my nerves. It slowly helped but when I reached the bottom of the stairs my heart skipped a beat...
----------------------------------------------
AUTHORS NOTE
Oooo Clifhanger! So I hope you are enjoying it so far!! I really LOVE Dan + Phil so my friend gave me the idea to write a book. So... Here I am!

LIKE            COMMENT       SHARE

BYE BYE WITTLE WONTONS XX