Chapter 1: ME?

Bella's POV
I was stitting on the swing outside the orphanage watching the black Clouds come over. This swing has been the only place I can get away from the annoying as fudge children and Eliza. She is a creepy girl who likes to stand at my door and say nothing. It is really hard being 14 and stuck in a creepy orphanage but the owner Mrs. Pear is amazing! I was apparently I was the first baby to be left at the orphanage so she has treated me like her own daughter with a bedroom to myself, cheap smartphone and a Laptop! I have used the laptop everyday for 2 years and my FAVOURITE website has to be YouTube. YouTube is the only place that love, don't get me wrong I love the creepy orphanage but I absolutely get lost in YouTube for hours. Especially danisnotonfire and amazingphil Black clouds are covering the sky and I hear thunder in the distance so I walk inside and go to my happy place.

- Half an Hour Later -

After watching a danisnotonfire video. ( OK maybe 4 🙃 ) Mrs. Pear knocked at the door with a tear in her eye barely audible " Bella, it's time to pack up. Someone want to adopt..." At this point her voice trailed off. I paused my video and gave her a long hug and said " Give me 10 Minutes Please" with a tear in my eye, she nodded and quickly scurried out.
This is it. Somebody wants ME? A girl with anxiety issues. I finished packing within 10 minutes but I had a note that I had written a few weeks back with the orphanage open for visitors and adoptions. I saw a nice man at those  adoptions who looked familiar, like I had seen him on YouTube. But I thought it was just a vision. I carefully placed the note on my pillow and walked out of the room for the last time.

----------------------------------------------
AUTHOR NOTE
Thank you so much for reading this book. I have never written a book before but YOLO right?
Feed back would be appreciated and message me if you have ideas!!
P.S I can't really write long stories SOZ 😢

BYE BYE WITTLE WONTONS XX
TUMBLR- alexsherborne
TWITTER- imalexsherborne
INSTAGRAM- imalexsherborne